The media will come UNGLUED tomorrow evening at 5pm

HenryHiII2

No one is unglued. Just like no one on this forum is tilted when people say they're tilted to win a stupid argument.

The Tea Party wasn't unglued when they formed. They were angry. The left is angry. Let them be angry. The last two Democratic Presidents were more successful than the last two Republican Presidents because they moved to the center. Reagan was successful because he moved to the center.

If Trump fucks up (I'm not saying he will fuck up) then you will end up with someone like Warren. Good luck with that.

I called, absolute libtard meltdown. MELTDOWN

Absolutely phenomenal pick. Strong conservative who will serve for 40 years. Liberals enraged, which means it was definitely a great pick. 

Great, great pick. Justice Gorsuch is all class. And it's a fact Trump will get to pick AT LEAST one more SC justice, most likely RBG

:laugh   :cheers   :yay  :hurray  :laugh

What a glorious 10 days, I wonder what trump will do in the next 10?

Glorious indeed. He delivers a gift to repubs every day and fulfills a new promise daily. He's all business its time to get shit done for once, get on board or get the fuck out just like he told that idiot obama appointed AG he fired yesterday. 

Guy is just killing it

Yea I'm sure that's in the best interest of the county.

You're absolutely brain dead old man.

None care about country. We've reached the stage where it is all about winning or whining depending on what side you are on. Nobody gives a shit about the other. I don't even like Trump but are getting to point I'm kinda rooting for him just to shut up all the negative, constant whining and protesting from left. Same thing (not near as extreme) where every time you read about Obama from right wing nUT they said the world was ruined and "obozo" was responsible.

Makes it hard to take any of it serious. Just take the entertainment value of watching the meltdowns, imagining the Bigrunners of the world hammering his keyboaRd believing hes proving a point, and all the smug know it alls regurgitating what they read on a screen as if it makes them an expert.

Couple more years and we can really ramp up.