The media will come UNGLUED tomorrow evening at 5pm

HenryHiII2

Pointless since dems will just block it.

Come on, Joey. You're smarter than that. JFC

Mitch McConnell has already gone on record saying he will use the "nuclear option" if the dems try to block and/or filibuster. Remember, this is only possible due to the rule changes the Dems made when they controlled congress Obama's first two years. This is what I was talking about the other day when I posted how the dems literally control nothing. The days of the filibuster are over. Not only do the Repubs control the WH and both chambers of Congress, but the one thing the dems thought they had, the power of the filibuster, is gone. 

They control nothing, the GOP is complete and utter control of this country. Thats just a fact. 

And get ready boys bc Ruth Bader Ginsburg ain't gonna be around much longer, thats one more seat Trump is guaranteed to make during his term...and that will be a TRULY crushing blow to the Dems bc that is a hardcore liberal that will be replaced by a conservative...the pick he makes tomorrow is good bc it preserves Scalia's seat with another conservative...but replacing Ginsburg, by far the SC's most liberal judge, with a Trump appointee will ensure Conservative rule on the court for at least the next generation.

Thats why this election was so fucking critical. Thats why I thank God everyday Hillary didn't win

It's going to be a glorious day

The dems better pray that old hag RBG can hold on 4 or 8 more years

And if I see that fucking Homosexual human being Charlie Schumer crying one more time, " The Runner" will be in the market for a new TV

Chuck wouldn't pull over and piss on a refugee, if they were on the side of the road on fire

These politicians crack me up. Every last one of them phony as the next

That's why Donny Boy is a breath of fresh air. He's a ruthless cold hearted asshole, and doesn't pretend to be anything different

The left on full tilt, full panic mode, it's dawning on them they're going to lose everything, In the end all they can do is stand in the streets and yell, it doesn't work for long for crying children and it's not gonna work for them.

Trump mocking Schumer is classic, very few politicians could get away with it, but it only strengthens donald, being mocked is the lefts greatest fear.

It's going to be a glorious day

The dems better pray that old hag RBG can hold on 4 or 8 more years

And if I see that fucking Homosexual human being Charlie Schumer crying one more time, " The Runner" will be in the market for a new TV

Chuck wouldn't pull over and piss on a refugee, if they were on the side of the road on fire

These politicians crack me up. Every last one of them phony as the next

That's why Donny Boy is a breath of fresh air. He's a ruthless cold hearted asshole, and doesn't pretend to be anything different

Agree on all counts, runner. Agree on all counts.

The left on full tilt, full panic mode, it's dawning on them they're going to lose everything, In the end all they can do is stand in the streets and yell, it doesn't work for long for crying children and it's not gonna work for them.

Trump mocking Schumer is classic, very few politicians could get away with it, but it only strengthens donald, being mocked is the lefts greatest fear.

This.

Come on, Joey. You're smarter than that. JFC

Mitch McConnell has already gone on record saying he will use the "nuclear option" if the dems try to block and/or filibuster. Remember, this is only possible due to the rule changes the Dems made when they controlled congress Obama's first two years. This is what I was talking about the other day when I posted how the dems literally control nothing. The days of the filibuster are over. Not only do the Repubs control the WH and both chambers of Congress, but the one thing the dems thought they had, the power of the filibuster, is gone.

They control nothing, the GOP is complete and utter control of this country. Thats just a fact.

Ya that's great and all, but you do realize that's a horrible thing right? Filibuster is one of the only protections the minority has. You also realize that the Reps have been the minority far more often than not?

Sure , it'll help push their agenda for the the next 4 years, but long term, it's a dumb move , imo. As we all know damn well the second the libtards regain control they're going to enact everything they can think of to "get back" at the Reps. Personally I like the checks and balances now matter who is in power. That's just me.

Ya that's great and all, but you do realize that's a horrible thing right? Filibuster is one of the only protections the minority has. You also realize that the Reps have been the minority far more often than not?

Sure , it'll help push their agenda for the the next 4 years, but long term, it's a dumb move , imo. As we all know damn well the second the libtards regain control they're going to enact everything they can think of to "get back" at the Reps. Personally I like the checks and balances now matter who is in power. That's just me.

Correct.  The Democrats have done a lot of horrible things.

Dont worry, the republicans dont want to get rid of it, but if they are forced to do it, they probably will. It's really up to the democrats and whether they deliberately try to block a judge that they themselves voted to confirm a few years back.

So if it happens, you know who to blame.

The lack of perspective is mind numbing. The most famous filibuster in Senate history was by Strom Thurmond to oppose the Civil Rights Act. He put on the pee bag and fought. That should give you anti-Nignog Trumptards a hardon.

The pendulum will swing back. The filibuster is a weapon of the minority. All this Trump is a god and totalitarian fluffing shit is just like massive compensation for something.

The lack of perspective is mind numbing. The most famous filibuster in Senate history was by Strom Thurmond to oppose the Civil Rights Act. He put on the pee bag and fought. That should give you anti-Nignog Trumptards a hardon.

The pendulum will swing back. The filibuster is a weapon of the minority. All this Trump is a god and totalitarian fluffing shit is just like massive compensation for something.

Fine, but there is no need for the democrats to fiilbuster, they can vote no, it's their decision, the consequences are also theirs.

Let them filibuster. They're going to lose. You don't get rid of a democratic safeguard to make shit easier. Hopefullly it's going to be Gorsuch.

It wont happen but I'm hoping for Pryor, he's the guy the left hates the most. From my perspective the # 1 priority of this administration should be to enrage the left.