Trump threatened to send troops to Mexico

BarryRunSome

On a phone call today with the Mexican't president

"You have a bunch of bad hombres down there,” Trump told Peña Nieto, according to the excerpt seen by the AP. “You aren’t doing enough to stop them. I think your military is scared. Our military isn’t, so I just might send them down to take care of it.”

I predict the United States is involved in no less than three war theatres prior to Jan 1st 2018

Fire up the NUKES

I don't know about you Non heterosexual person but I'm fucking pumped. I'm stocking up on PopCorn. Might be a bumpy few years fellas.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On a phone call today with the Mexican't president

"You have a bunch of bad hombres down there,” Trump told Peña Nieto, according to the excerpt seen by the AP. “You aren’t doing enough to stop them. I think your military is scared. Our military isn’t, so I just might send them down to take care of it.”

I predict the United States is involved in no less than three war theatres prior to Jan 1st 2018

Fire up the NUKES

I don't know about you Non heterosexual person but I'm fucking pumped. I'm stocking up on PopCorn. Might be a bumpy few years fellas.

Dude you can't go to war with your third largest trading partner and win.

Protected persons who are in occupied territory shall not be deprived, in any case or in any manner whatsoever, of the benefits of the present Convention by any change introduced, as the result of the occupation of a territory, into the institutions or government of the said territory, nor by any agreement concluded between the authorities of the occupied territories and the Occupying Power, nor by any annexation by the latter of the whole or part of the occupied territory.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump threatened in a phone call with his Mexican counterpart to send U.S. troops to stop "bad hombres down there" unless the Mexican military does more to control them, according to an excerpt of a transcript of the conversation obtained by The Associated Press.

"You have a bunch of bad hombres down there," Trump told Pena Nieto, according to the excerpt given to AP. "You aren't doing enough to stop them. I think your military is scared. Our military isn't, so I just might send them down to take care of it."

A person with access to the official transcript of the phone call provided only that portion of the conversation to The Associated Press. The person gave it on condition of anonymity because the administration did not make the details of the call public.

The Mexican website, Aristegui Noticias, on Tuesday published a similar account of phone call, based on the reporting of journalist Dolia Estevez. The report described Trump as humiliating Pena Nieto in a confrontational conversation.

Mexico's foreign relations department denied that account, saying it "is based on absolute falsehoods," and later said the statement also applied to the excerpt provided to AP.

Protected persons who are in occupied territory shall not be deprived, in any case or in any manner whatsoever, of the benefits of the present Convention by any change introduced, as the result of the occupation of a territory, into the institutions or government of the said territory, nor by any agreement concluded between the authorities of the occupied territories and the Occupying Power, nor by any annexation by the latter of the whole or part of the occupied territory.

Tell it to the Marines.

I don't advocate annexing Mexico, I'm just sayimg that we can do it.