GTBETS

sleepy

I wondered that myself. I thought about changing it for a big money movement bet this past football season but decided not to try to game them. It seems you could do it. Give it a try and tell us how it works out.

I don't bet many sides in CBB so its not that big of a deal but its funny because you can select two teams and change them as often as you want

I don't bet many sides in CBB so its not that big of a deal but its funny because you can select two teams and change them as often as you want

Yeah, it is very tempting. They give a lot of even odds on CFB and you can change the line and try for pushes. I imagine they would get you on that though. That's taking a bit too much advantage. I did manage to hit on one of those this year for 1K on an A&M game which was a great gambling experience.

I deposited there, they immediately locked my account and returned my money.

not the worst thing...

even though i have $50 sitting there, my limit is to win 20, and the fees to withdraw are 50 (can't do bitcoin since i didn't use bitcoin to deposit every time)

so my $50 is worth pretty close to 0... can't even shove it on a 5-1 and hope with that silly to win limit

not the worst thing...

even though i have $50 sitting there, my limit is to win 20, and the fees to withdraw are 50 (can't do bitcoin since i didn't use bitcoin to deposit every time)

so my $50 is worth pretty close to 0... can't even shove it on a 5-1 and hope with that silly to win limit

If you do P2P, they will let you withdraw bitcoin free.

not the worst thing...

see if they will let you transfer it to me

yes but the fees to withdraw anything other than bitcoin are at least 50

and they won't let you withdraw bitcoin unless every single one of your deposits was bitcoin

They will let you withdraw if you funded P2P. But that is out if you did a CC deposit.

I must say very poor planning for an accountant to not get that $50 cashed out before withdrawal. I did not miss on that one..

I am not impressed. I will be using freetaxusa again this year.

What is the upside to this book?

I see none

They will give you a great bonus

They will give you overnights on college football on a Sunday.

They will give you a lot of lines that can be used to deadly effect when betting opposite with another bonus book.

If you work it right, you can withdraw without fee.

If you beat them up, they will not let you do it anymore but definitely a great place to cross off your list if you are fortunate enough.

They will let you withdraw if you funded P2P. But that is out if you did a CC deposit.

I must say very poor planning for an accountant to not get that $50 cashed out before withdrawal. I did not miss on that one..

I am not impressed. I will be using freetaxusa again this year.

it wasn't poor planning, i had a 0 balance

then when i checked today, i had 53,000 rewards points which i cashed into $50

yes but the fees to withdraw anything other than bitcoin are at least 50

and they won't let you withdraw bitcoin unless every single one of your deposits was bitcoin

Alternative rules because they let me withdraw bitcoin evn though i used cc and mgram previously i hate when companies do that shit