GTBETS

sleepy

VIP was a fantastic book back in the day.   This book is some of the same people.

the same vip sports from the 90s?  that's where i made my big score when i bet 2000 on holyfield vs tyson at 19-1

when i called to bet it all (think i had 3200 or something like that) they said NOOOOO you can only bet 500... then after they checked they let me bet 2000

could've had another 22k if they let me bet all of it 

the same vip sports from the 90s?  that's where i made my big score when i bet 2000 on holyfield vs tyson at 19-1

when i called to bet it all (think i had 3200 or something like that) they said NOOOOO you can only bet 500... then after they checked they let me bet 2000

could've had another 22k if they let me bet all of it 

yes that's them i believe.  in Curaçao.  there were great pre uigea.    the favorite team promo at the end was 1pt not 1/2.

I spend hours wrestling that site on a Saturday. It is amazing what a person will do just to get a little free money. Definitely not worth my time but I refuse to surrender.

nothing worse than wanting to bet one of those late night west coast games and having to scroll through 100+ games to get to it

the it clowns that designed that site should be shot

nothing worse than wanting to bet one of those late night west coast games and having to scroll through 100+ games to get to it

the it clowns that designed that site should be shot

Yeah. And then having it crap out on you right when you get to the bottom and have to start all over. I had to do it four times just to get to Hawaii last week and then the line moved when I got there.

Thankfully, they gave me today off by refusing to let me make my bitcoin deposit due to the pending payout of my football bonuses.

Yeah. And then having it crap out on you right when you get to the bottom and have to start all over. I had to do it four times just to get to Hawaii last week and then the line moved when I got there.

Thankfully, they gave me today off by refusing to let me make my bitcoin deposit due to the pending payout of my football bonuses.

I used to have the site open on my computer and took me a long time to figure out leaving that site open made my computer run slow as shit

Not sure why sports books just don't pay BOL for their software instead of spending 10x to design their own shit that is a 100x worse. BOL's is by far the best. Shit is fast and font size is small so you can get a lot of games on your screen

I used to have the site open on my computer and took me a long time to figure out leaving that site open made my computer run slow as shit

Not sure why sports books just don't pay BOL for their software instead of spending 10x to design their own shit that is a 100x worse. BOL's is by far the best. Shit is fast and font size is small so you can get a lot of games on your screen

For Bovada, think it had something to do with their new fancy new bonuses and real-time updates which are the bomb. But they have so much flash on that site it does not work. They could at least let you review all the games but they have to have their fancy drop-downs one at a time because some geek think it looks cool.