Settling in for the night... [Captured by my Nest]

KingRevolver

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The actual lightbulb is still in there....totally stuck. I'm scared if I twist it it will break. Hallway light has been out for probably 3 months or more.

Have you tried jamming a potato in the socket

The twisting it out

The actual lightbulb is still in there....totally stuck. I'm scared if I twist it too hard it will break. Hallway light has been out for probably 3 months or more.

The actual lightbulb is still in there....totally stuck. I'm scared if I twist it too hard it will break. Hallway light has been out for probably 3 months or more.

Wrap bulb with sandwich bag/latex glove(ones used to wash dishes) secure with rubberband

Hit lightly with hammer till it breaks

Now jam a Potato and twist out

You need a man IAG

Not exactly, more like if he isn't handy, he better be handsome. I would gladly trade some on the looks scale to have someone who could get my stupid stuck lightbulb out.

Here you go Kinger you might have a chance now pal.. only catch is she would take all of the light bulbs out of the bedroom so there is zero chance she could ever see you naked with the lights on pal :laugh

These types of relationship the preferred sexual positions are reverse cowgirl and doggystyle to reduce eye contact :laugh

Wrap bulb with sandwich bag/latex glove(ones used to wash dishes) secure with rubberband

Hit lightly with hammer till it breaks

Now jam a Potato and twist out

You need a man IAG

Preaching to the choir Dingo. This is the first time in my life I have not had ready male help available. I am self-sufficient financially and otherwise, but when it comes to this kind of stuff, completely worthless.

Rate me from 1 through 10 judging from how you see me in the video, IAG.

You want me to reduce you to a number Trump style? I couldn't see your face very well. You didn't look fat to me. Take a video of you getting a stuck lightbulb out, and I'll give you a number.

That is very painful. I took advil, froze a bottle of water and rolled it with my foot 2x a day. That stretches out the muscle and massages it. Also look at your shoes. I bought Dr Scholls shoes and they really helped. Last thing you want is your Achilles' tendon to snap.

Yeah. I had it but I think a mild version. I got those pull-on supports. Was going to get those things to hold your foot in the right position when you sleep but i just got new orthotics and it went away.