Kinger, you pecker sucking dwarf

Dr. Paddy

I had a thread on here. Something about an Asswipe Choir.

So the last I recall, this Sol Diablo jumped up nobody poster stuck his nose in and to put it lightly, didn't fare well in the old wit department. Sort of a prom queen wandered into a biker clubhouse. It think that Meatman ass ornament SlyOne removed one of the choir from his ass, pulled up his pants, and showed up for a gurgle as well.

So I understand that things have degraded to the point that somebody, perhaps as a joke, named this Nancy Boy Sol Diablo as the number 1 poster here. I understand that it may not look good when Forumville veterans pull up his skirt, pull down his panties, and to to shove a carrot up his ass, only to find a Pillsbury dough can there and have to abandon the carrot plan.

And then I notice that thread has disappeared. So I'm thinking that this Sol Diable, My Gal Sal type has cried to you, saying widdle Sol will leave and you will only have 23 posts a day, unless you do something about Paddy.

So, as a veteran poster in Forumville, and fully aware that some two bit nobody shouldn't be able to post shit, get his head smashed into the floor over and over, and then get the thread pulled. I'm looking at all those reputable firms in your banner sliding by as I right this, and I'm thinking, do they want to be associated with a forum that buckles to some goddamn gay crybaby.

I wonder particularly about George, who I supported when he was attacked by the conductor of the Asswipe Choir. I understand he is the owner here. Somehow I think that he is a Darwinist as far as survival of the fittest in Forumville goes. I think he may be embarrased that such a blithering nobody as Sol was even considered a top poster.

So I wonder, I think, I understand, all of that. So what happend to that thread.

As always,

Your friend,

Paddy

Not known as being particularly tolerant of fools

I had a thread on here. Something about an Asswipe Choir.

So the last I recall, this Sol Diablo jumped up nobody poster stuck his nose in and to put it lightly, didn't fare well in the old wit department. Sort of a prom queen wandered into a biker clubhouse. It think that Meatman ass ornament SlyOne removed one of the choir from his ass, pulled up his pants, and showed up for a gurgle as well.

So I understand that things have degraded to the point that somebody, perhaps as a joke, named this Nancy Boy Sol Diablo as the number 1 poster here. I understand that it may not look good when Forumville veterans pull up his skirt, pull down his panties, and to to shove a carrot up his ass, only to find a Pillsbury dough can there and have to abandon the carrot plan.

And then I notice that thread has disappeared. So I'm thinking that this Sol Diable, My Gal Sal type has cried to you, saying widdle Sol will leave and you will only have 23 posts a day, unless you do something about Paddy.

So, as a veteran poster in Forumville, and fully aware that some two bit nobody shouldn't be able to post shit, get his head smashed into the floor over and over, and then get the thread pulled. I'm looking at all those reputable firms in your banner sliding by as I right this, and I'm thinking, do they want to be associated with a forum that buckles to some goddamn gay crybaby.

I wonder particularly about George, who I supported when he was attacked by the conductor of the Asswipe Choir. I understand he is the owner here. Somehow I think that he is a Darwinist as far as survival of the fittest in Forumville goes. I think he may be embarrased that such a blithering nobody as Sol was even considered a top poster.

So I wonder, I think, I understand, all of that. So what happend to that thread.

As always,

Your friend,

Paddy

Not known as being particularly tolerant of fools

Yeah.  Like all of that was very important.

You live in a Tundra and you are old.  And consumed with a tout that bounces between New Orleans and Vegas.

You need help.  Or some more weed.  Good luck old man. 

Bizarre thread

Paddy got the panties in a bunch when I simply pointed out that he is obsessed with the Meatman. That's all it took.

There is plenty of evidence in Forumville to support the obvious obsession. As the old saying goes, the truth hurts the most. And it certainly must in this case.

Now he's lashing out at TGFs number one poster because he got his feelings hurt. Add another to the Uncle D fan club. Move to the back of the line Paddy.

Paddy got the panties in a bunch when I simply pointed out that he is obsessed with the Meatman. That's all it took.

There is plenty of evidence in Forumville to support the obvious obsession. As the old saying goes, the truth hurts the most. And it certainly must in this case.

Now he's lashing out at TGFs number one poster because he got his feelings hurt. Add another to the Uncle D fan club. Move to the back of the line Paddy.

Make up your own reality, Cockbreath.

You're a nobody and claiming to be number one poster here, and linking it to your sniffing Meatman's hole. 

I don't wear panties. I take it you do, as you know how to spell the word?

False again. I'm not a fan of Meatman nor his hole. You seem to be obsessed with sticking cans up it though. Maybe some self reflection is in order.

I'm no fan of either of you. Just a guy that can see things objectively and know that you have some serious issues with your obsession with Dave.

I don't have an obsession with Dave. I'm one of a number of people from far back in the history of Forumville who have always made it a point to identify and remove scum like him, and to point out precious little poptarts like you who know nothing of that history or how it applies to you. You're a chancer, in a forum lacking the maturity to recognize that. How long do you think you would last at Peeps?

If you're some dodgy See you next Tuesday and someone points that out, and you continue to be a dodgy See you next Tuesday , as you do, people like me will continue to point that out, and put our feet on your throat until you stop being a dodgy See you next Tuesday . That's not obsession, or stalking, its just the consequence of being a dodgy See you next Tuesday . 

People are reading this and saying "Jesus, Paddy has our number 1 poster by the throat and is punching the living fuck out his face. I wonder who ever decided that punching bag was the number 1 poster? I want a real contender to be our number 1, not some bloated ass fuck that can be humiliated like this, and keep chirping on about obsession."

Which brings me to this question, who the fuck was it that ever said you were the number 1 poster on this forum? When was that vote ever held?

I don't have an obsession with Dave. I'm one of a number of people from far back in the history of Forumville who have always made it a point to identify and remove scum like him, and to point out precious little poptarts like you who know nothing of that history or how it applies to you. You're a chancer, in a forum lacking the maturity to recognize that. How long do you think you would last at Peeps?

If you're some dodgy See you next Tuesday and someone points that out, and you continue to be a dodgy See you next Tuesday , as you do, people like me will continue to point that out, and put our feet on your throat until you stop being a dodgy See you next Tuesday . That's not obsession, or stalking, its just the consequence of being a dodgy See you next Tuesday .

People are reading this and saying "Jesus, Paddy has our number 1 poster by the throat and is punching the living fuck out his face. I wonder who ever decided that punching bag was the number 1 poster? I want a real contender to be our number 1, not some bloated ass fuck that can be humiliated like this, and keep chirping on about obsession."

Which brings me to this question, who the fuck was it that ever said you were the number 1 poster on this forum? When was that vote ever held?

Can you talk in English pal? Every post you make needs a fucking translator and btw is See you next Tuesday the only word you know pal? Give it up pal... you're exhausting :laugh

What are you gonna do pal? I'm fucking shaking pal! Fuck off pal :laugh

Cumcatcher? You are fascinated with cum pal aren't you? :laugh

I don't think anybody here likes you. I just saw a thread wondering what the fuck a goof like you is doing here? So that's a start.

You seem to be an internal validator and and a guy who speaks in emoticons.

No, I'm not fascinated with cum pal. I use PayPal. 

You are a despised little Person who inserts genitals into their mouth that took advantage of the fact that a despised little Person who inserts genitals into their mouth can sign on at this forum and nothing much is done about it. 

I'll be reminding you of that. I think other will as well.

But you don't care, because everybody you know in the real world despises you too.

I can't imagine why. You're such an interesting and intelligent guy.