Kinger, you pecker sucking dwarf

Dr. Paddy

Is that it?

Yes. What more do you want? Ive made a statement and backed it up with evidence.

You are obsessed with the Meatman. You post on 3 forums and 75% of the content is related to Dave. The evidence is damning. You choose not to see it and believe it. So that's on you.

There is nothing more to discuss here. It's as simple as that. Not interested in your dumb 10 paragraph essays about twats, cunts, cum, and Pillsbury Dough cans. Boring.

Yes. What more do you want? Ive made a statement and backed it up with evidence.

You are obsessed with the Meatman. You post on 3 forums and 75% of the content is related to Dave. The evidence is damning. You choose not to see it and believe it. So that's on you.

There is nothing more to discuss here. It's as simple as that. Not interested in your dumb 10 paragraph essays about twats, cunts, cum, and Pillsbury Dough cans. Boring.

Well, where does that leave you then, Number 1?

What fucking "evidence" have you provided, Number 1?

If you're not interested, what the fuck are you doing in this thread?

Who named you the number 1 poster?

I don't think anybody here likes you. I just saw a thread wondering what the fuck a goof like you is doing here? So that's a start.

You seem to be an internal validator and and a guy who speaks in emoticons.

No, I'm not fascinated with cum pal. I use PayPal.

You are a despised little Person who inserts genitals into their mouth that took advantage of the fact that a despised little Person who inserts genitals into their mouth can sign on at this forum and nothing much is done about it.

I'll be reminding you of that. I think other will as well.

But you don't care, because everybody you know in the real world despises you too.

I can't imagine why. You're such an interesting and intelligent guy.

:laugh

:pop

:mutley

:lol

You think you're an uncle and you love all "your people". What poster on here would have such a low level of self-esteem to claim he or she was one of your people? Especially with what's happening to you in this thread. Meatman has more people than you, you pathetic imbecile.

You're nobody's uncle and you have no people. Proceed on that basis, motherfucker.