I figured out what I want to do with the rest of my life

sleepy

We should let him come to America. This country doesn't have enough snake charmers.

We can't stop him from coming to America - as long as the Democrats insist upon open borders so that illegal aliens can be added to the voter rolls, where the Democrats insist that no I.D. can be used to determine whether the voter is, indeed, not only a citizen, but who he claims to be!

OH, wait - that was the nightmare we were living before November.  Pretty soon, we will be able to keep undesirables out of our country just like every other country can do. 

I cannot just waltz into any other country and tell them " here I am. like it or not" - yet the rest of the world seems to think they can do it here. 

The problem here is that about half this country agrees with the rest of the communist world.  The Left gained control of this country and have sold us out.  The schools were taken over decades ago, and they have indoctrinated the last two generations of students.

Now that middle-America has woken up and started the process of taking our government back - the communists still in office along with their supporters will try to slow this retaking down.  The fact that the youth has been corrupted by the schools will be what rips this country apart for the next few years.  The older generation sees what is happening to this country - the younger generation believes the lies of the Left.

We can't stop him from coming to America - as long as the Democrats insist upon open borders so that illegal aliens can be added to the voter rolls, where the Democrats insist that no I.D. can be used to determine whether the voter is, indeed, not only a citizen, but who he claims to be!

OH, wait - that was the nightmare we were living before November. Pretty soon, we will be able to keep undesirables out of our country just like every other country can do.

I cannot just waltz into any other country and tell them " here I am. like it or not" - yet the rest of the world seems to think they can do it here.

The problem here is that about half this country agrees with the rest of the communist world. The Left gained control of this country and have sold us out. The schools were taken over decades ago, and they have indoctrinated the last two generations of students.

Now that middle-America has woken up and started the process of taking our government back - the communists still in office along with their supporters will try to slow this retaking down. The fact that the youth has been corrupted by the schools will be what rips this country apart for the next few years. The older generation sees what is happening to this country - the younger generation believes the lies of the Left.

Sharp post.

Funny that the nutters wine about open boarders yet Drumpf bans refugees from countries that have never committed terrorist acts in the US but Saudi's are welcome with open arms. Who flew the planes into WTC 1 & 2?

Republicans can't get elected on their own merits so they gerrymander districts to insure future election wins. Bogus voter ID laws passed by GOP dominated state legislatures also add to rigged elections. Voting should be easier (on line?) but Republicans will do anything to restrict it.

Funny that the nutters wine about open boarders yet Drumpf bans refugees from countries that have never committed terrorist acts in the US but Saudi's are welcome with open arms. Who flew the planes into WTC 1 & 2?

Republicans can't get elected on their own merits so they gerrymander districts to insure future election wins. Bogus voter ID laws passed by GOP dominated state legislatures also add to rigged elections. Voting should be easier (on line?) but Republicans will do anything to restrict it.

Countries with unstable governments, a dysfunctional infrastructure and significant terrorist activities have been banned , it's not a ban on all muslims. No one has done more gerrymandering than the D's.

Countries with unstable governments, a dysfunctional infrastructure and significant terrorist activities have been banned , it's not a ban on all muslims. No one has done more gerrymandering than the D's.

Who said anything about a ban on Muslims? Flying 2 planes into the WTC doesn't count as significant? Doh!