Trump to Drudge: 'Phenomenal' Tax Cut Package Coming in 2-3 Weeks

sugardaddy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Merlin lives in some poverty flyover state , Rito. $3k a month there is big money!!!

It's plenty when your house is paid for, you have zero debt, and actual expenses are less than half of it. Tell me joey, why do liberals resort to personal attacks, when they can't make a reasoned point? Conservatives feel superior, it's pretty hard to insult us to anger(unlike you guys).

Keep in mind, that $3k will be with almost no taxes.

It's plenty when your house is paid for, you have zero debt, and actual expenses are less than half of it. Tell me joey, why do liberals resort to personal attacks, when they can't make a reasoned point? Conservatives feel superior, it's pretty hard to insult us to anger(unlike you guys).

Cry me a river, snowflake.

Congrats.  Don't worry though, once we kill ss and medicare it will cost you more than that to get health insuranace.

And yes, 3k is about my restaurant budget for the month.

Congrats.  Don't worry though, once we kill ss and medicare it will cost you more than that to get health insuranace.

And yes, 3k is about my restaurant budget for the month.

I wont be getting SS or medicare for many years, I'm fairly young. It sounds like you're doing well, congrats, imagine being in the predicament of most of the poor bastards here?