Who Is The Most Trusted On The Forums?

The X

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah.  It was you.  It was that whole rant against Lobster that did it for me.  It was such a rant it took out the whole fucking ocean. 

I think you've forgotten the beatdown you've gotten this week. It takes some fucking neck to come back on here as if that never happened, with that stupid cocksuckers Uncle D claim still up there. I'm watching you you vacuous Person who inserts genitals into their mouth .

I think you've forgotten the beatdown you've gotten this week. It takes some fucking neck to come back on here as if that never happened, with that stupid cocksuckers Uncle D claim still up there. I'm watching you you vacuous Person who inserts genitals into their mouth .

Every beat down/burial you claim is only in your head.. get fucked Non heterosexual person boy :laugh

Would and have trusted many, many a poster holding four figures of my cash over the years,..... as are more than a handful are currently.

Could name many, many posters instantly that have NEVER owed me a dime that would trust with four figures, and in most cases, five figures.

The VERY GOOD in forumville far outweigh the few deadbeats.