Who Is The Most Trusted On The Forums?

The X

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You still holding a grudge against me for breaking your bottles of hot sauce?

​LOL...3 Guys I trust .That was Fishheads loss.And when its a bag of golf clubs that breaks the bottles of hot sauce I have a big problem with that.You know

​                those Jersey Guys never forget anything ever & carry a grudge even longer

FFF had a member of their Possee stiff a fellow FFF for 18k and this crew is to be trusted? One of them just quit posting because he lost a bet what a fvcking baby.......who's left, Bricker and the Wigger? Can I get a list of the Bad Ass Crew I'm always hearing about?

Tuck was never a real member....real members include myself, TTP, TN, RJT, Timely, Tripp, Joey, VD, bg3, cee, george

Tuck was never a real member....real members include myself, TTP, TN, RJT, Timely, Tripp, Joey, VD, bg3, cee, george

ROFLMAO

Of course Tucker was a real member. Don't give us alternative facts, pal.

Mofo, Tucker and MadStiff were all real members before you were. You used to be in my 100k crew before you sold out!! That still hurts...

ROFLMAO

Of course Tucker was a real member. Don't give us alternative facts, pal.

Mofo, Tucker and MadStiff were all real members before you were. You used to be in my 100k crew before you sold out!! That still hurts...

the label of that group was not the fantasy Non heterosexual humans , they were with the best eog team crew

Guest boatboatboat

I list.

Posters dumb enough to involve other posters with personal information, money or significant other.

Billy I would quest over the last 5+ years, I have had 50?? Posters names addys to send prizes to.

Never once any. ANY situation. Knot Won.

There are people you can trust in this world.