I am POS according to TGF management. Please come forward if...

Guest pocketrockets

Guest pocketrockets

I hit you up for cash anytime via PMs or even in a thread.

According to BBB, I have been doing this often. I have not used the PM system since early december to be exact.

I wont hold it against you if you post here.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

And making this stupid thread is really mature. Worse than BustinNutz.

Are you fuckin kidding me with this shit? You claim PUBLICLY I am or was ACTIVELY begging for $ CONSTANTLY  via PMs here, without any previous PRIVATE conversation you decide to take away my PMs, claim this and even attack me for working/asking George for employment. Like it was dishonest. 

Think there is nothing wrong in me wanting to REFUTE this PUBLICLY. You like to wash the laundry outside, I gotta do what I gotta do.

You are a fuckin sleazeball.

Are you fuckin kidding me with this shit? You claim PUBLICLY I am or was ACTIVELY begging for $ CONSTANTLY via PMs here, without any previous PRIVATE conversation you decide to take away my PMs, claim this and even attack me for working/asking George for employment. Like it was dishonest.

Think there is nothing wrong in me wanting to REFUTE this PUBLICLY. You like to wash the laundry outside, I gotta do what I gotta do.

You are a fuckin sleazeball.

Nice spin there, O'Reilly.

I know for a fact you received money from Mofo, Boat, and you begged George for a job... that you got fired from because you were caught smoking marijuana on the job. I have contacts in CR, too, so I know these things.

As soon as I heard all that, I took away your PMs to prevent you from further begging other posters with your bad luck stories.

Thems the facts, ma'am.

Guest pocketrockets

Or

Have you asked, received any $ from ant tgf posters

Why the broken record act BBB? I replied in the other thread btw.

I really think you are in the wrong here and I aint even mad, makes me sad really cause TGF for me is a reflection of what I think of its owners. The way KR and you are tag teaming me here aint fair.

MOfo would check in

You got pissy w me because I sent you annamount btc and it was $297 rather than $300 when you received. Pretty much shows you're a fucking nutcase

Btc fluctuates. Then you go rambling how I stiffed you on fees

You're a fucking clueless posted

Guy wanted you to pay him more after BTC fluctuated... too funny. But he's not at fault- it's everyone else.

I know for a fact you received money from Mofo, Boat, and you begged George for a job... that you got fired from because you were caught smoking marijuana on the job. I have contacts in CR, too, so I know these things.

As soon as I heard all that, I took away your PMs to prevent you from further begging other posters with your bad luck stories.

Thems the facts, ma'am.

Holy smokes!!!

Guest pocketrockets

Thems the facts, ma'am.

How in the hell is that your or anyones business midget??? Real classy to post that up here, when it has nothing to do with the issue at hand.

I was trying to take the peaceful turn the other cheek route here man. You know what? I am doubling down on my threat, you come to CR and I find it where you are I am gonna take a bloody shit on your cheerios.

Guest pocketrockets

Ftr, I would probably be perceived as one of the easier "marks" for a loan (never again,) and PR never asked me for money. Obviously I don't know about the others, not is it any of my business, but I was never hit up.

Would never ask you for $,,, we PMed about personal stuff... not $ bs..

Thems the facts, ma'am.

WTF? That's some really personal business.

Is this how we do?

Guest boatboatboat

How in the hell is that your or anyones business .

When you solicited loans/gifts from kingers posters he MADE it his business.

As he should have.

You are free to post here, but not use pm's to as for money