I am POS according to TGF management. Please come forward if...

Guest pocketrockets

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

We should play Beggar Roulette. I'll turn your PMs back on- first poster you beg loses and has to give you money.

That wont happen. We could have settle this via PM you and I as WE WERE ON GOOD TERMS. Or so I thought.

Only reason I want my PMs back is to not feel like a pariah, not that I have a goal objective for them.

You jumped the gun KR.

Guest pocketrockets

Heard a story in Tarcoles, CR about a guy who made a $100 bet his friends that he could swim out to the middle of the river and come back.

He never came back.

This is what it looks like from the bridge...

20160701_141552.jpg

been there many times... but TBH... there are many less publicized rivers like this, infested with crocs... hell, they have attacked 4-5 surfers in the last 2 years at the fuckin BEACH

That wont happen. We could have settle this via PM you and I as WE WERE ON GOOD TERMS. Or so I thought.

Only reason I want my PMs back is to not feel like a pariah, not that I have a goal objective for them.

You jumped the gun KR.

Good terms? You only insulted me a few times in other threads the last few weeks - insults I mostly ignored.

You then make this attention whoring thread- I give you the attention you crave- and you want to spin it and act like the good guy.

You're quite delusional.

Next time e-mail me. Look around... not hard to find...

been there many times... but TBH... there are many less publicized rivers like this, infested with crocs... hell, they have attacked 4-5 surfers in the last 2 years at the fuckin BEACH

For sure.  There's a little river in Jaco that goes down to the beach where some smaller, baby crocs were living, but they would run away from you.

They weren't there last time I was there though.  I think when they get bigger, they usually go where there's more food.

Guest pocketrockets

Good terms? You only insulted me a few times in other threads the last few weeks - insults I mostly ignored.

You then make this attention whoring thread- I give you the attention you crave- and you want to spin it and act like the good guy.

You're quite delusional.

Next time e-mail me. Look around... not hard to find...

<--------------

im not a goody good guy... im ok

but you are not the nicest guy here like youve said repeatedly

i smell the venom

Why do you keep fighting this like it's some kind of personal vendetta. I think any of the pm sob stories asking for money group should have pms removed. Itso just better for overall forum. TranSactions rarely if ever work out smooth. If you want to ask for money do it in the open forum so at least the rest of us can get a chuckle out of the smart remarks your request is bound to generate.

And this is not just you. Plenty of others before you deserve similar treatment.

Guest pocketrockets

Why do you keep fighting this like it's some kind of personal vendetta. I think any of the pm sob stories asking for money group should have pms removed. Itso just better for overall forum. TranSactions rarely if ever work out smooth. If you want to ask for money do it in the open forum so at least the rest of us can get a chuckle out of the smart remarks your request is bound to generate.

And this is not just you. Plenty of others before you deserve similar treatment.

seems like a personal vendetta when other very personal matters are being exposed... actually waiting on George to chime in before I go OCHOCINCO on HRW and expose some shit regarding what happened