How can we improve the forum?

KingRevolver

Guest boatboatboat

Cuz just to the right of your name which is in the VERY upper right hand corner of the page you will see a small arrow. Click or hover on that. it opens your settings

Who came up with this green and grey color scheme? Looks as if Brock's t shirt is a shroud over the forum. Too many color shades in the mix. Can we have some visually appealing color scheme?

Can you make it possible to browse the forum without logging in?

I dislike the light green coloring for thread titles -- unless my laptop is angled perfectly I find it difficult to read.

1. Go to last page of threads

2. More separation between threads - or a barrier of some sort; looks compressed together currently.

3. More threads per page - right now there aren't a lot of threads per page which leads to more clicking. Only 10 per page allowed currently

4. Mainstage button at top of screen is hard to find because it's the same color as the template.

Right now you have to register or log-in to view the forum. I imagine that will be at the start only?

How about a sub-forum for all Boat's contests? There's too much clutter in the main forum.

Agreed. Or at least maybe leave the contest that are about to begin up there for a few days, then once they start move them to a subforum. Skipping over 5-10 sticky threads that don't interest everyone is not fun. But it is what it is.

Maybe have a poll once things get up and running, having the people vote on whether to keep all contests still listed as they're running. The people that are in the contests will know where to find them. But a majority vote by the posters, should solve that, since they are the ones joining them.

Here is a list of items I sent to tech this AM

===============

When I clicked on forum it came up. When I am NOT logged in all I see is a jumbled mess and the only sub forum showing is MOD SQUAD

When I click on the sub forum THE MAIN STAGE all page one allows to display is 17 threads. The MUST BE CHANGED. Other forums allow in the Mid 50's. But only having 17 people cant find threads and it makes sticky threads WAY OVER powering.------- THIS NEEDS CHANGED 1st thing!!!

up at top of forum page there are three buttons. Forum,Blogs,Home. There is no writing where forum goes. its just a light green color.

Looks at the Main Site width for area of script in the middle of page it is WIDER than the forum section. Wide is better, it allows more of background to show. Our background will change as seasons change.

Scroller, the banners need re arranged to look better. We have all black together than two whites ones together.

In forum when you click on a thread that lets say has 4 pages and you have already read 3 of them. It takes you back to page ONE every time. it should take you to YOUR last unread post.

Posters avatars need to be larger.

on the forum site near top right above where is says "top book" there is some writing in black. It cant be seen due to blending in with background

Motto needs added. "The Gambling Forum where your hobby is our passion"

As it is now posters have to go over to left side of dialog box where they post a message and click the A for advanced to see how to do things like add vids or embed a picture. Can we make the default on that be that it is always open?

I know as i wake up and cruise the forum I shall see more items and will forward those.

boats

Please add: Some sort of notification on the main forum page when a thread that a poster has participated in has new posts (like highlighting the mail icon).

How about a sub-forum for all Boat's contests? There's too much clutter in the main forum.

It wouldn't look as cluttered if they expanded the # of threads to 40-50 per page. With just 15 now, the sticky/contests take up 1/3 of page 1. Personally I like access to the contests in the main forum.