Bitcoin and Bookmaker

Timely Hitting

Never used Bitcoin for Bookmaker before.

Accessed my old coinbase account today to see if it was still alive, and processed a payout for a few bitcoins this morning with bookmaker.

It lists 3 days, is that usually pretty accurate? Does bookmaker take the price of bitcoin at request or at the actual process/payout point?

Thanks for the help; haven't used bitcoin since I was playing cards more frequently and usually just cash out a couple times a year if I'm up at BM via Check. Last check raised some eyebrows at the bank, so going a different route this time.

Depending on when you requested the payout (8am)  Then it would normally be in my BLOCKCHAIN (hopefully used that as a middle) by 5pm (couple times a tad earlier)

If you did it around noonish, then it seemed that it wouldn't be in the blockchain til the next day.

Don't recall if they take the price at the time of request at Bookmaker, never changed too much and always just assumed the number was off for fees.

Depending on when you requested the payout (8am)  Then it would normally be in my BLOCKCHAIN (hopefully used that as a middle) by 5pm (couple times a tad earlier)

If you did it around noonish, then it seemed that it wouldn't be in the blockchain til the next day.

Don't recall if they take the price at the time of request at Bookmaker, never changed too much and always just assumed the number was off for fees.

they take the price at the time of transfer... then it waits for confirmations

gotcha, why use blockchain as the middle?

as I post this, just received a pending transaction for the pending amount..... to my coinbase account.

I never remembered using something as a middle before. I guess I should have read up on this before I did it?

gotcha, why use blockchain as the middle?

as I post this, just received a pending transaction for the pending amount..... to my coinbase account.

I never remembered using something as a middle before. I guess I should have read up on this before I did it?

using a middle just takes longer and involves more fees

i never understood the point unless you're going to live your life in fear, if so then never get into a car or leave the house

gotcha, why use blockchain as the middle.

as I post this, just received a pending transaction for 3.84618..... to my coinbase account.

Been preached since the beginning that coinbase/circle would flag for gambling (who knows how) That's why they always said to go CB to Block to Book and reverse when getting payouts.

I got flagged and shut down at Circle, but no problems with coinbase.  Circle stopped about a month later, so wasn't a huge.

Bookmaker normally good with getting it out the same day if it's requested in the morning and usually like clockwork to be received at the same time.  5dimes can be a Person who inserts genitals into their mouth and wait 48 hours or longer.

Mike is right, no need to worry, but if you're ok with waiting an extra 40 minutes and paying a buck or 2, then it's ok.  If you need that extra buck or 2 then straight to coinbase is the way to go.

Been preached since the beginning that coinbase/circle would flag for gambling (who knows how) That's why they always said to go CB to Block to Book and reverse when getting payouts.

I got flagged and shut down at Circle, but no problems with coinbase.  Circle stopped about a month later, so wasn't a huge.

Bookmaker normally good with getting it out the same day if it's requested in the morning and usually like clockwork to be received at the same time.  5dimes can be a Person who inserts genitals into their mouth and wait 48 hours or longer.

Mike is right, no need to worry, but if you're ok with waiting an extra 40 minutes and paying a buck or 2, then it's ok.  If you need that extra buck or 2 then straight to coinbase is the way to go.

I'm not moving a lot of money in and out of gambling places these days. If I was, maybe I would be a little more careful. 

I'll set up a blockchain account just in case. Wonder how they know it's gambling related? 

I'm not moving a lot of money in and out of gambling places these days. If I was, maybe I would be a little more careful. 

I'll set up a blockchain account just in case. Wonder how they know it's gambling related? 

They can follow transactions through the blockchain and determine wallets related to gambling. They can even bust people using an intermediary wallet. They shut people down to show the govt they are not enabling gambling.

I like nitrogen the best

make a withdraw request and its in your wallet in less than an hour

Yep, pretty much only play nitrogen now.  Seems that the tennis lines there aren't too bad.

Last question, do you guys usually liquidate immediately following a payout - is it easy enough to quickly buy more if needed to deposit - or do you just sit on it in the account?

I sell.  Already gamble on the games, don't care for the gambling on the price of BTC, although it worked out very good in my favor one time.  Never been fucked by the price, but don't care to let it happen.  Rather just keep it in the book than have it sit in the wallet.

Coinbase - load a credit or debit card and instant buy 1k per week I think is my limits.  Never had a problem with fraud on card with CB

Yeah, this whole process was really easy. The fee's don't even compare to the normal withdrawal fees bookmaker charges - or any book for that matter. The fees come from coinbase too, and if you leave your money there, no fee outside of the risk of bitcoin going down. Gonna grab one of those visa shift cards for coinbase if those are still available, and just spend the money that way. outside of the daily withdrawal and spending limits, the fees seem to be minimal but it does say they'll go up as time goes on.

Yep, pretty much only play nitrogen now.  Seems that the tennis lines there aren't too bad.

I sell.  Already gamble on the games, don't care for the gambling on the price of BTC, although it worked out very good in my favor one time.  Never been fucked by the price, but don't care to let it happen.  Rather just keep it in the book than have it sit in the wallet.

Coinbase - load a credit or debit card and instant buy 1k per week I think is my limits.  Never had a problem with fraud on card with CB

Yeah, I had to submit my ID to increase my daily limit - think it was $2500 with the bank linked before the ID submission. Don't want to run into an issue of sitting on a lot more than I can pull out or move around in a day.