Bitcoin and Bookmaker

Timely Hitting

yeah i sell mine immediately, unless i'm gonna need 1000 or so for a deposit somewhere else

too many huge moves lately to feel good about holding it a while

even the 40 minutes like ted sheckler said, there are plenty of times when btc drops 50 or more in a heartbeat

Mine is set up to automatically sell when it hits the wallet. I don't even want to hold for the time it takes to confirm. These bitcoin confirmation times are ridiculous even at the average.

Maybe a silly question.......if gambling was legal offshore, what method would you prefer for deposits/withdraw?

Probably just stick with bank wires at that point - given that a bank wire is how I would withdraw the money from coinbase, might as well just use the bankwire from the books. For deposits - credit and debit cards because they're instant. If legal, got to assume the wire fees would be non-existent as it would be as easy as something like quickpay

Probably just stick with bank wires at that point - given that a bank wire is how I would withdraw the money from coinbase, might as well just use the bankwire from the books. For deposits - credit and debit cards because they're instant. If legal, got to assume the wire fees would be non-existent as it would be as easy as something like quickpay

They are never going to give up processor fees.