A Watershed Moment in Forumville

Dr. Paddy

This just up at EOG...

Meatman banned for life. Unless he can produce a 90 year old man named Emilio who has recently bought a $1600 dollar car, in which case EOG will kick in $800.

Read it yourself, boys.

The ownership here would do well, as would Reagan at Peeps, to follow suit and remove from us one of the two worst pieces of shit in the forums.

Good Evening Members,

New Rules will be posted soon. It will address the language and spirit of dialog that transpires here within this forum. It will not be lengthy but it will serve as a measuring stick for everything that follows.

I've been following a post that has gone from horrible to absolutely unbelievably horrible.

The results: We will be placing a permanent ban on the creator of the thread. But first, if nothing more than to satisfy my own curiosity, if he can produce a 90 year old named Emilio, who has acquired a $1600 vehicle recently, we will pay $800 directly to Emilio. He has until tomorrow noontime to meet with me. Contact John Kelly directly. You will be allowed one final post before the account is locked.

People do not treat each other this way.

I have been asked to shutter the forum by those that have a say because they're looking to take the website in an entirely different direction. I've been coming in an out of this forum since I negotiated the acquisition of it and have thought that from time to time it to be a valuable resource tool to other times, much less so.

You're allowed to be spirited. You're allowed to be passionate. You will not be allowed to carry on the level of disrespect that has been achieved in this space. You want that then let someone else pay for the privilege because we will not be going forward as of now.

Kind Regards,

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Paddy Do you think fourm'sare dead...I like Twitter ?

I think there is a place for better forums and I think they should be forums about a wide range of subjects on the exercise of liberty (i.e. gambling) and the current threats to it. The key to forums are moderators and posters who are knowledgeable gamblers, and others, including moderators who can create and shape content that attracts people of average or better intelligence and social insight.