A Watershed Moment in Forumville

Dr. Paddy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. Paddy who owns eog? Still skybook or no?

I thought BetLatina, but I don't know.

I am fairly sure that post by 1 is legit. It is about a horrific Meatman thread, it proposes a very rational outcome, and it proposes to "shutter" the place until the owners reevaluate the direction they want to go.

If it was bullshit, then Kelly would have responded, and even taken it down. A forum is really out of control if it can be hacked by someone claiming to be the owner and well, doing what needed to be done.

There is a chance 1 is Kelly, and after refusing to answer the threads I put to him, he decided to shitcan Meatman for the mommy fucking shit, but didn't want to be seen to be finally responding to me. I don't think so though. I think 1 is between Kelly and the investors.

EOG is getting shut down? This place is going to get flooded with migrants. Pretty soon it will be nothing but politics and race stuff and non-gambling content.

The mods need to zap the trash immediately.

Ronaldo shouldn't be here. If Raiders wants to post here, he should do it in his own name. So we all know we're laughing at a guy with heavy involvement in ripping off posters in the Shrink regime at EOG.

JK was always too worried about the opinions of a bunch of has-beens pushing 70.

The place was always a shithole with a bunch of wannabe shitheads who had about as much gambling knowledge as a blind coin-flipper.

JK never had the balls to crack down on the trash.

I can find more real gambling knowledge from people waiting in line for Powerball tickets at 7-11.

If EOG closed down, it wouldn't be missed.