I have a $ fun $ idea.....need 9 posters who have $25 but want 1k

Teddy kgb

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rules.....

Order

1.We have an order set already and it will go like this......poster who's turn it is will be put on a clock if neccasarry, typically M-F it will come at 2:30 my time, if they don't have a play they will be passed up for the poster after them...wkend said 7:30 am

2. If they make a play it can be for any game that day/night and if they choose the last game of the day, so be it, that will be Our only play that day even if it's a on a wkend

3. If they choose an early game and it becomes Final with games left on the board then the next poster can make a play on the same day.

Amount played..

1. 1st round bets (all 10 posters have played) is $25 and will increase by $25 increments after every round.

2. If a poster loses in rd1 as an example then poster after them bet will be doubled, if that poster would happen to lose the the 3rd/next poster would push All In on the next play.

End Game...

1. Goal is 5k with an equal split of $500 per poster

2. The beauty is seeing if a poster who has to push all in has the balls to do so or passes.....it will hurt believe me if you lose, any Zone player will agree

Reminder..

1. This 'game' could end up lasting one day and with only 3 posters getting a pick.....for the other 7.....No Refund

2. This 'game' could last two weeks or two years, depends how we pick em

3. No buy-out's

4. I make the rules......Fvck you!!!

5. We're going to Win!!!!!

Order resets every morning? Well shit.

Lol.......you have to pick sometime.......I hope like hell we have a two game losing streak with a 2k pot and your name comes up....I won't let you pass haha...

By re-setting, everyone, I mean going back to the person who passed the previous day Or just continuing were we left off if there was a No Pass day...

Lol.......you have to pick sometime.......I hope like hell we have a two game losing streak with a 2k pot and your name comes up....I won't let you pass haha...

By re-setting, everyone, I mean going back to the person who passed the previous day Or just continuing were we left off if there was a No Pass day...

Ok. I got it,,,I have to ask....Teddy you seem to be in a really good mood lately. What's going on there?