I have a $ fun $ idea.....need 9 posters who have $25 but want 1k

Teddy kgb

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to because I think I'm the one with the most free time, I figure I could hold money and put in Bookmaker and take a bonus for us to use and I check the forum from work every 10min it seems but also have a ton of posters who have my number and can text me when a play has been posted....

I think that's the best way but I'll listen to other suggestions

No, mainly I was checking to make sure you weren't expecting me to do it..lol.

Cool...

1. Tkgb

2. IAG

3. Martian

4. 420

5. D-south

6. Bustin.......not sure if he's serious....doubt it

7. Andy

8. Yikes

Need two more.....ill fund BM in the next hour and take pp as it trickles in....will post order when we have 10 paid and will go over rules again if need be.....Brick has a spot saved until we hear from him...ill send pp info to those who signed up including busta

I deposited $300 because that was the minimum for them to cover fees...$8 lol.....got a 10% bonus....

So we will start with $250 and a FP of $30 or so and go from there.....the extra I sent is mine...we will start when all 10 posters pay me...still waiting for the 10th, hopefully it's Brick because he always wins on these things so I want to lead with him and build the line-up from there....if we can start tonight cool, if not should be all set for tomorrow........wish Blanda got in his soccer is money.....

Any questions, just ask...

1. Tkgb

2. IAG

3. Martian

4. 420

5. D-south

6. Bustin

7. Andy

8. Yikes

9. Joe