• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

damn .. talk about  +Ev 

not sure

1st one of these they have done

I think turnout will be REAL low

Daytonna 500 on TV

last nite there was a Pheasants forever banquet close to here and that draws the same sort folks 

last nite there was a WILD GAME buffet at a local place, that also drew the same demographic

legion hasn't promoted  this very well

My guess is meal=fried chicken,beef noodles,mash tators,salad,roll, white cake.

And the "all you can drink" will be draft beer.

Now with low turnout your chances to win the 1st gun raffle that comes with your $35 ticket purchase will be higher than normal. But the rest of the games have set odds.

I doubt they award the 15 guns.

My guess is they shut it down after 6-7 when they struggle to fill the game boards with buyers

not sure

1st one of these they have done

I think turnout will be REAL low

Daytonna 500 on TV

last nite there was a Pheasants forever banquet close to here and that draws the same sort folks 

last nite there was a WILD GAME buffet at a local place, that also drew the same demographic

legion hasn't promoted  this very well

My guess is meal=fried chicken,beef noodles,mash tators,salad,roll, white cake.

And the "all you can drink" will be draft beer.

Now with low turnout your chances to win the 1st gun raffle that comes with your $35 ticket purchase will be higher than normal. But the rest of the games have set odds.

I doubt they award the 15 guns.

My guess is they shut it down after 6-7 when they struggle to fill the game boards with buyers

well lets hope its at least +Ev on your end 

:cheers

My friend's soon to be ex wife is from Philly and loves pointing out how horrible CA is and all the wonderful stuff to eat Philly has. That's the only reason I ever know that shit.

We have Italian ice here but she swears it's garbage and fake and not the same as WOOTER ICE

hahah. It's more like "WOODER" One time a couple friends of mine and I were in Fort Lauderdale out to lunch and we all wanted a glass of "WOODER" the waiter had no idea what we were talking about and then it dawned on me and I pronounced it correctly and then he knew. My friends were amazed that I figured out what was going on lol they would have never realized it.