A day in the life of TGF posters

Guest boatboatboat

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend's soon to be ex wife is from Philly and loves pointing out how horrible CA is and all the wonderful stuff to eat Philly has. That's the only reason I ever know that shit.

We have Italian ice here but she swears it's garbage and fake and not the same as WOOTER ICE

are they getting divorced because of her california bashing?

i hate people like that... you can find fun things to do and good things to eat anywhere, life is what you make of it and attitudes like that just bring everyone down

are they getting divorced because of her california bashing?

i hate people like that... you can find fun things to do and good things to eat anywhere, life is what you make of it and attitudes like that just bring everyone down

Naw , she's a cheater.

She's actually really attractive (when she doesn't open her mouth and talk) but she's a chubby chaser and a whooooaaa.

Naw , she's a cheater.

She's actually really attractive (when she doesn't open her mouth and talk) but she's a chubby chaser and a whooooaaa.

if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life

never make a pretty woman your wife

so much truth to that... the most attractive women i know have all cheated/been divorced, or are total nagging selfish bitches

AWALT - All women are like that.

This refers to their inherent biological drives which will always see men as disposable since in a biological we are.

They will have gynocentric and hypergamous instincts. They will find wealth/resources, ability to protect her, and genetics as most attractive.

These instincts are present in all women the only question is to what degree do they act or display these instincts.

Women do not love men or at the very least not the mythical ethereal love men think of and the reason women can so easily manipulate them.

The notion that despite their superficial differences, race or nationality, all women share the same biological machinery including hypergamy and adherence to Briffault's Law. Though AWALT, in practicality, may not be 100% (given the number of women and statistical odds), AWALT is generally a reliable way of predicting female behavior- that even when you cannot trust women, you can trust women to be women. It also expresses that given female biology and modern culture, the likelihood of finding a woman who's ability to resist this programming is akin to finding a needle in a haystack. Because all women are products of their biology and culture, the AWALT argument is often used as a counter-argument to a woman claiming NAWALT ("Not All Women are Like That").

Example of its Usage:

Man: It's difficult to trust women because of [insert story of woman going batshit].
Woman: Well, NAWALT.
Man: AWALT.