A day in the life of TGF posters

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat

All the big Catholic weddings here do.

keep in mind there was probably 600 people at this reception with an open bar with that number of people they just put out a buffet with fried chicken mashed potatoes green beans dinner roll toss salad it's not an event to impress people it's a gathering of friends and family to celebrate

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

Wtf is wrong with fried chicken at a wedding?

I'm serious.

Why is that odd?

Many people like it. Most in fact. They also have beef noodles for those who don't like fried food

We didn't even have a full meal set up at our wedding reception.  Just a cake and some "finger foods".  

That's what you get when you are twenty (20) and nineteen (19) and broke.  With parents on both sides that didn't volunteer any money towards it.  

And I didn't give two (2) shits.  I got to marry my wife.  That's why I was there.  Just tell me when to show up and where to stand...

Guest boatboatboat

No troll at all blue.

Again 400+ very common at a reception here.

250 would be considered small.

With type of attendence most can't afford 50 dollar's per person just for food

So rather than having 100 people and a fancy reception, they have 500 and with open bar runs about 30 a head

See no issue with fried chicken at a wedding.

One of the fanciest weddings I ever went to down in MONTECITO had fried chicken. They served all the food as apps more or less. The menu was made by my friend who is a former chef. They had single bite fried chicken wrapped in a mini waffle that was outstanding!!! Along with probably 10 or 15 other single bite finger foods , all which were incredible. really enjoyed eating that way rather than a normal sit down salad/soup , entree, wedding cake.

Long ass days and the kids are dragging after first two games. Tomorrow daughter (10u) has three games. Father's day weekend shot with son's tournament.

Four in day is unusual , usually 2/3 then couple next day if you get to final.

You going to the rehoboth beach tournament in august?