Deem be honest with us

Guest boatboatboat

Joseph, you play in other leagues other than your work league?

Got asked yesterday to play in one this summer, I think I'll pass, softball season!

Yea joined another REC league yesterday. We have a former STANFORD player on our squad so we should be pretty good.

Softball season opening day for my work league starts Monday.

Also signed up for the ping pong league. Lol

Might play beach volleyball just to show the fairies that play and talk shit that it's an easy sport.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My YMCA asked me to play softball, but I declined. Carrying them in one sport is enough. several D1-D2 baseball players on my softball squad.

May join the bball league, depends on my knee and how livid I am if my Ymca doesn't win it all

We have a former junior Olympian at SS for softball. The problem is , me, him, and my gambling buddy are the only 3 good players. I'd still make us the favorite to take the league. We lost in the champ game when I argued a call at 1st. Guy was out by a step and a half and I was livid.

We also lost the championship football game and lost to the bball champs in the opening playoff round. CEO is on my ass to bring home a trophy this year.