Deem be honest with us

Guest boatboatboat

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pork and beans what they call the tenement blocks and row housing.

Ok makes sense. I wouldn't want to live there or anything but not nearly as bad as it used to be back when the old orange bowl was in use. I think the addition of Winwood to the East of Lib City has helped too.

Guest boatboatboat

Ok makes sense. I wouldn't want to live there or anything but not nearly as bad as it used to be back when the old orange bowl was in use. I think the addition of Winwood to the East of Lib City has helped too.

Ton's of pork beans YouTube vids

Yes Cabrini green.

Have aquaintence who grew up there.

To hear him talk about it you would think it was a war zone

It always comes out that way. I lived in Brewster for quite a stretch, rough, hell yeh, war zone maybe to an outsider.

Everyone knew where and when the trouble was.

Mind your business and play sports.

Game is tomorrow.

Found out playing pick up tonight the team were playing added a new intern they hired to their team who is 6'5''. Line moved from the Fighting Joeys -3.5 to +2.5. Gonna be a tough match up for me but they play man so if the big guy is on me I'll have to light it up again from outside again for us to win. My legs are also dead from playing 13 out last 14 days

How'd you do this week?

i

Their tall guy blew. We won by 26.

I scored 21 first half and hit 5/6 from 3.

2nd half missed first 5 shots and took myself for got the rest of the game.

• 2 weeks later...

How'd you do last week , DEEMA?

Had our rescheduled game today for our regular season finale. Game had no real impact as due to tie breakers we had already locked up the 5 seed. Kinda sucks since we have to play the #4 team in the 1st round who is only there since they had to forefit 2 games. I'd make them the fave to win the title.

Today had a shit shooting game. Scored 17 but went 1-8 from 3 and didn't get to the line a single time for the first time all year. Lost by 6. But given we were down 19 at half time, not too bad. A week in Vegas and no exercise hurt my wind a ton.

Fukkkkk tough loss for the fighting donuts today to be eliminated from the playoffs. Lost by 2. This to a team that beat us by close to 40 earlier this season. Worst part they had two (2) banked in 3 balls in the last 5 mins.

Scored 16 2/4 from 3 4/5 from the line including an and 1 to tie it w min left.

Final season stats

14.1 ppg

29% from 3 (lol)

76% from the line

Deems are on a big winning streak. Last reg season game of the year this week with only FIVE (5) GUYS. 

We are +6.5 as the team is the #2 seed and we are #3. Not to mention we are missing 3rd/4th best offensive options. 

Deem hasn't taken a 3 in last 2 games - playing like lbj getting everyone involved. Who keeps your stats? lol

Deems are on a big winning streak. Last reg season game of the year this week with only FIVE (5) GUYS.

We are +6.5 as the team is the #2 seed and we are #3. Not to mention we are missing 3rd/4th best offensive options.

Deem hasn't taken a 3 in last 2 games - playing like lbj getting everyone involved. Who keeps your stats? lol

League used to keep them. Now we have one of the scrubs on our team do them. He's some Chinese engineer who enjoys stuff like that.