• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

How about LBJ last night, Boater?

But these dullards will say East is weak

The haters are starting to buy in

Its not really much of a debate anymore

Yes MJ all time great player. We all know that.

But never have we seen a player be able to make his team an instant contender the way LeBron has. He does it all.

I have told this story many times, but when Lebron was a soph in HS I had already seen him play maybe 2-3 times. He was already on the radar as a potential star.

I went to see him play with a buddy of mine. Course the whole way there I am yapping how great he is, how he can score 50 and blah blah blah. I think that night he had 5 pts. 5

his team won by 30 or more, he set a state record for assist in a game, and had 20+ rebounds.

Now we had gone to see him score and dominate that way..........which is what would have been more exciting to see. But was right than that I 100% bought in  that he was going to someday be a true Super Star.

As a big time LeBrick and Cavs HATER and a life long Warriors FAN, I'll admit I'm worried. Cleveland is playing at a very HIGH level right now. Not that the Warriors aren't as well, but the -300 or so the Warriors will be favorited by in the finals is insane.

Might need to do what I did last year and hedge my happiness play playing Cleveland l

• 1 month later...
Guest boatboatboat

Thoughts?

Yulin (China) (AFP) - A notorious Chinese dog meat festival opened on Wednesday with sellers torching the hair off carcasses, butchers chopping slabs of canines and cooks frying up dishes, dispelling rumours that authorities would ban sales this year.

After earlier reports of a sales ban at the summer solstice event in the southern city of Yulin, animal rights groups said vendors and officials reached a compromise and set a limit of two dogs on display per stall

As a big time LeBrick and Cavs HATER and a life long Warriors FAN, I'll admit I'm worried. Cleveland is playing at a very HIGH level right now. Not that the Warriors aren't as well, but the -300 or so the Warriors will be favorited by in the finals is insane.

Might need to do what I did last year and hedge my happiness play playing Cleveland l

Joey worries too much.

Thoughts?

Yulin (China) (AFP) - A notorious Chinese dog meat festival opened on Wednesday with sellers torching the hair off carcasses, butchers chopping slabs of canines and cooks frying up dishes, dispelling rumours that authorities would ban sales this year.

After earlier reports of a sales ban at the summer solstice event in the southern city of Yulin, animal rights groups said vendors and officials reached a compromise and set a limit of two dogs on display per stall

It's fucked up. I think there was a thread about this at TGF earlier this year. I remember signing a petition against the festival, but who knows what good those kind of things do.

Guest boatboatboat

With there being a 2 dog limit per stall I bet the small breeds command a very high price per serving as merchants gravitate to the larger breeds to be able to provide more servings.

Thoughts?

good eats!

Recently dropped out of a summer hoops league, buddy asked me to play --- well it's basically open fucking gym with a bunch of plumbers, no fouls called, guys can't stay in front of you and simply reach, no refs.... the guy said well at least there is a free t-shirt

you gotta be fucking me.

JFC 0-3.

Deemer will be updating the stats tonight for his softball league.... I believe I'm second on team in batting average.

Been batting clean up (even though I don't have power) because our power-hitters have been MIA

Their pitcher was insanely good. Throws a wired spinning back hand pitch that flutters. Made more outs today that I made the whole season.

Lost 14-3.

Today? You playing softball on the CLOCK? Thats awesome..

Of course. We have sports leagues that run year round more or less. Only thing I don't play is volleyball.

3 seasonable basketball leagues. Softball. Flag football. Soccer (I blow at it but it's good exercise) all played on the clock.

Oh and pick up hoops 3x a week on the clock as well. (430-630pm mwf)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest boatboatboat

Deem looks like we are safe

Business Insider Thu, Jun 29 10:00 PM PDT