Deem be honest with us

Guest boatboatboat

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

Deem have you ever thought it will like 15 years from now when all the tgf posters excluding you will have died of old age and you either be here alone or with a bunch of snot nosed kids 20 years younger than you

Deem have you ever thought it will like 15 years from now when all the tgf posters excluding you will have died of old age and you either be here alone or with a bunch of snot nosed kids 20 years younger than you

You spelled suicide wrong.  I can only imagine that's what happens after 100K posts throughout 5 forums about the same old shit every day/night.

If TGF is around in 15 years, I'd be shocked. 

However --- I used to play an online paintball game in my early teens --- to no one's surprise, I was one of the best in the world at it. However, I was one of the "younger" players, it was odd. to me a bunch of adults played online paintball.

Forums, are a bit different, can enjoy sports/gambling till you're fucking 80. But, I assume in 15 years, I'll have less and less time to be posting on forums. That's in hope I don't end up like fucking Sleepy or Brock Landers where I am lonely with no family or my whole family hates me.

• 2 weeks later...

DeemTeam, my team is struggling pal. 1-3 to start the year. Won one by 31 followed by a 31 point loss.

This league is out of control. It's supposed to be the teams are people who work at the companies that sponsor them and has been for the last 4 seasons. All of a sudden this year , people are signing free agents from other companies in the complex who don't have teams, or inviting thier pal who is between jobs, of their younger brother who is insanely good and played d 2 last year . Building dream teams likes it's the fukkin NBA.

Total whoreshit. I got lucky when I was shooting around I met a guy who had just started at a company the day before, it's a small place and doesn't have a team. This guy is a shooting coach and is crazy good. Though he buried us today.

I scored 24 and hit 5/8 3 balls.

He scored around 30 but on about 5/17 from 3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest boatboatboat

Deem what will the outcome be?

Residents of the upscale Presidio Terrace neighborhood in San Francisco are outraged after learning their street was sold for $90,000 at auction, according to local reports. 

Michael Cheng and Tina Lam purchased the block-long street, which is lined with multimillion dollar mansions, at a city auction after the homeowners association failed to pay taxes, the San Francisco Chronicle reported. 

Cheng and Lam purchased the property in April 2015 and have been talking to land-use experts about how to leverage their holding. According to the San Francisco Chronicle, they are considering charging residents to park on the street. 

"We could charge a reasonable rent on it,” Cheng said.

According to NBC-Bay area, the home owners association failed to pay a $14-a-year- property tax bill because the bill was being mailed to an accounting office, which is now a pilates studio. 

Homeowners didn’t learn of the sale until May 30 when a title search company reached out to see if any of the residents wanted to buy the property from the couple, the Chronicle reported.                             

In response to the sale, the homeowners association has sued the couple and the city. Residents said the city should have notified residents of the pending auction in 2015, NBC-bay area reported.

Amanda Fried, a spokeswoman for Treasurer-Tax Collector Jose Cisneros, told the Chronicle that the city acted within the law.

Homeowners have called on the Board of Supervisors to hold a hearing to rescind the tax sale. The hearing is scheduled for October, the Chronicle reported.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Deema my adult Asian team blows pal. We just can’t beat some of these shit teams. Had a decent game tonight but the center on the other team was a beast. 6’5’ 280 and had a nice jumper. Even playing a modified 2 - 3 zone vs him he was scoring at will down low. They had a white who could bomb deep 3s too. My Team hit easily 15+3s to stay in it and I went 4/9 from 3 and 4/5 from the line. Had a big Still lost Lost 83-75 though.