Durant likely out for months?

ted sheckler

according to rotoworld

"Those in Kevin Durant's inner-circle are reportedly bracing for tough news regarding KD's hyperextended left knee, with fear that he'll be out for months, and not weeks."

Well deserved.

Great.

Good riddance.

GSW sucks anyway.

Those choking POS don't deserve another chance after shitting the bed last year.

Karma.

Great.

Good riddance.

GSW sucks anyway.

Those choking POS don't deserve another chance after shitting the bed last year.

Karma.

As much as I want to see Cavs vs GSW both at full strength, it's likely not going to happen.  IF they were both full strength Cavs would be lucky to play 5 games....I think.

Would be great to see OKC drop down to the 8th and Westbrook stick it to them in 1st round.

The ultimate FUCK YOU to KD. 

this but don't think OKC gets to the 8 seed. Maybe GS can drop to the 2 seed? San Antonio would have to finish really strong and GS would have to struggle though.

This would have never happened to him if he would have just stayed in OKC. Just sayin'.

this but don't think OKC gets to the 8 seed. Maybe GS can drop to the 2 seed? San Antonio would have to finish really strong and GS would have to struggle though.

This would have never happened to him if he would have just stayed in OKC. Just sayin'.

KD suffered a worse injury while with OKC

Even without KD okc wouldnt stand a chance vs GS in a playoff series. 

With KD id bet on a GS sweep, without him id bet on GS in 5 but could still see a sweep. OKCs style will be even worse off in the playoffs

Disagree with Tripp. OKc could easily take GS to 6 or 7 without KD.

Russ dominates Curry. Olidepo and Klay isnt big difference, OKC would need to slam it into Adams and Kanter but Taj pickup would be big to match w Green. GS has no inside presence. Hell, OKC could beat them

McD and Gibson help in playoffs w depth.

Russ dominates Curry. Olidepo and Klay isnt big difference, OKC would need to slam it into Adams and Kanter but Taj pickup would be big to match w Green. GS has no inside presence. Hell, OKC could beat them

When Tripp/Timely speak, you listen.  They say no chance, there is zero chance.

It's fun to dream though.

Taj on green thing is a good point. Taj can play inside and outside defensively and is great vs the pick n roll.

Taj/Grant should be nice on Green.

Are the Warriors going to actually play a Center for once or are they going to put Green at the C and try to take out Adams?

Steph - Russ

Klay - Oladipo

Barnes - Roberson

Andre Ig - Grant/Mcdermott

Green - Taj

yuck

I'd think Taj would be good enough defensively to play Iguadola and switch on the perimeter if Green goes that way. I don't think OKC allows Adams or Kanter to be removed from the game; too big of an advantage for them on offense, and GS can't play offense with 5 players on the perimeter so someone will have to occupy the paint.

Taj/Grant should be nice on Green.

Are the Warriors going to actually play a Center for once or are they going to put Green at the C and try to take out Adams?

Steph - Russ

Klay - Oladipo

Barnes - Roberson

Andre Ig - Grant/Mcdermott

Green - Taj

yuck

You think Barnes will get the starter role over Livingston

I'd think Taj would be good enough defensively to play Iguadola and switch on the perimeter if Green goes that way. I don't think OKC allows Adams or Kanter to be removed from the game; too big of an advantage for them on offense, and GS can't play offense with 5 players on the perimeter so someone will have to occupy the paint.

Flashbacks to how Iguadola played when given 30 + minutes against the Cavs a couple years ago.  Certainly played fine with 5 "perimeter" players.

Difference would be just a different guy with last name Barnes on his jersey occupying some time.

I think GSW is stubborn enough to give Pachulia 10 minutes, realize they need to do something to get Adams out of there and then just throw Green on Adams and let it be.

Flashbacks to how Iguadola played when given 30 + minutes against the Cavs a couple years ago.  Certainly played fine with 5 "perimeter" players.

Difference would be just a different guy with last name Barnes on his jersey occupying some time.

I think GSW is stubborn enough to give Pachulia 10 minutes, realize they need to do something to get Adams out of there and then just throw Green on Adams and let it be.

Yeah, they played Ezeli/Bogut 28 minutes per game total though, so they had their bigs on the floor for more than half the game. Ironically enough, Mozgov played 28 MPG too, meaning that GS countered Mozgov with their bigs.  

I think it would be really difficult for GS to match-up vs Kanter or Adams if they went small, and both run the floor pretty well so not sure how big of an advantage it would be for GS on the other end. Iggy's also 2 years older and not the same player he was during that finals. It would be interesting to watch the match-ups though, no doubt. I also think Donovan is a better coach than Brooks so would be interesting to see how he played it. Not sure we're gonna see it though.

Taj definitely gives them the choices though.