Durant likely out for months?

ted sheckler

Livingston would be fine in there too.  Roberson isn't going to hurt you with Livingston on him.  Oladipo isn't going to kill Livingston.

Hell throw Klay or Livingston on Russ, let steph guard Roberson.

Too many options. 

Hopefully dreams come true and we get to see this matchup rd 1

Agree with timely, it may come down to 2vs7 and not 1vs8 especially with nobody there to really threaten that 7th seed.

Yeah, they played Ezeli/Bogut 28 minutes per game total though, so they had their bigs on the floor for more than half the game. Ironically enough, Mozgov played 28 MPG too, meaning that GS countered Mozgov with their bigs.  

I think it would be really difficult for GS to match-up vs Kanter or Adams if they went small, and both run the floor pretty well so not sure how big of an advantage it would be for GS on the other end. Iggy's also 2 years older and not the same player he was during that finals. It would be interesting to watch the match-ups though, no doubt. I also think Donovan is a better coach than Brooks so would be interesting to see how he played it. Not sure we're gonna see it though.

Taj definitely gives them the choices though.

christ...Had no idea Mozgov played 28mpg that finals.  I thought it was always Green on Thompson.  which seems logical to do, since thompson has no offense except for hustle points.

Adams I don't think is a great scorer (putbacks/alleyoops/hustle).  Kanter has offensive game, but not sure if it's enough to put him on Green on defense.

OKC cannot let GS dictate their lineup; they need to play Adams and/or Kanter and pound the fucker inside. 

So if I'm OKC, I go

Russ

Olidepo

Roberson

Gibson

Adams (Kanter off bench)

Give Roberson's breaks for MCBUCKETS --- give Grant some run at 4-5 too. Cut it to an 8 man rotation and do not let fucking ABRINES see the floor. Russ may need to play 46 mpg.

I just looked at that finals and Bogut/Ezeli didn't play after it was 2-1 Cavs.  GSW went small and took the next 3.

I'm sure that's still in Kerrs mind.  I don't think he's frightened to put Green on Adams/Kanter and play ball.

And if they do that, certainly Westbrook isn't going to "pound that fucker inside" it's not part of his game.

Guest boatboatboat

Nobody stops Russell. Russell > Lebron

How many GMS if building a team from the ground up, take (in their prime) westbrook over James.

I think, none