Judge allegedly allows illegal immigrant to sneak out of courtroom while ICE agents were waiting to detain him

Cop

It's unfathomable that people actually think this way in America.The left has completely lost it.

As earlier noted, I and many of my fellow Americans view peaceful civil disobedience as the cornerstone of a healthy community.

Authoritarian types admittedly struggle w this concept

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In that community, it's at least 50% shot the traffic stop for the DUI was illegal and/or the arrest was dubious based on premeditated judgement by officers.

So pretty sure I am very happy to know a judge would smartly exercise pruxence and keep this man in community rather than breaking up his family which likely includes children who are legal US citizens

I'll be honest with you Bar, a lot of this is pure speculation by you.

Drunk driving is not safe for a community. If you chose to live in a place undocumented and illegally, you have to be better than the average citizen - however fair you feel that is or not. 

I understand he has a family, and I am all for a path to citizenship in this country (every single fiscal study tells you this is a better answer than flat out mass deportation), but this judge was out of line. DUI's are a dangerous crime, and driving drunk is not something that should be overlooked. You have to be extra cautious if you are an illegal, and frankly it's not anyones fault but for his own for disregarding that set of laws; it's not the governments fault for holding him accountable. 

Drunk driving is not safe for a community. If you chose to live in a place undocumented and illegally, you have to be better than the average citizen - however fair you feel that is or not.

I understand he has a family, and I am all for a path to citizenship in this country (every single fiscal study tells you this is a better answer than flat out mass deportation), but this judge was out of line. DUI's are a dangerous crime, and driving drunk is not something that should be overlooked. You have to be extra cautious if you are an illegal, and frankly it's not anyones fault but for his own for disregarding that set of laws; it's not the governments fault for holding him accountable.

But bar insists the arrest was unjust and he was targeted yet innocent of any crime. Lol

When I was hit by an intoxicated, illegal driver I was very happy that he didn't fall into one of the illegal stops resulting in his arrest. And even better he had no license or insurance so my insurance was lucky enough to pick up the check for medical and auto and guess who they passed the premium increase too? He too had multiple previous run ins with the law including vehicular issues. But he did have a family so thankfully he was allowed to stay. Almost left my family without but that's not the point.

I understand people make mistakes and I am not one of the several here that think every illigal should be deported. But if guy has a history and continues to commit crimes then my sympathy for his plight goes down. And definitely not judges place to determine. He has become a drain on society so why are we obligated to take care of him.

I think the illegals at minimum should be able to kill 1 american and their first born before facing deportation.  Cant believe Trumptard trying to take away our precious illegals.

IF HE was truly driving while intoxicated w alcohol at .010 or above I pretty much concur w your post.

I merely submit the very very real possibility that his stop was illegal and/or the arrest was founded on faulty analysis....the former very common for brown skinned folks in his part of world and the latter very common nationwide by overzealous officers looking to pad their enforcement stats as many jurisdictions receive direct $$$ for DUI arrests.

IF HE was truly driving while intoxicated w alcohol at .010 or above I pretty much concur w your post.

I merely submit the very very real possibility that his stop was illegal and/or the arrest was founded on faulty analysis....the former very common for brown skinned folks in his part of world and the latter very common nationwide by overzealous officers looking to pad their enforcement stats as many jurisdictions receive direct $$$ for DUI arrests.

What percentage do you think are a result of faulty analysis?  I'll guess my number is much smaller than yours, thanks to body and dashboard cams.  Cop smells alcohol at a traffic stop thanks to probable cause, game over. 

What percentage do you think are a result of faulty analysis? I'll guess my number is much smaller than yours, thanks to body and dashboard cams. Cop smells alcohol at a traffic stop thanks to probable cause, game over.

The "smell of alcohol" is insufficient evidence for a DUI arrest.

I think the illegals at minimum should be able to kill 1 american and their first born before facing deportation.  Cant believe Trumptard trying to take away our precious illegals.

Another day, another illegal immigrant murder.  No first-born was killed alongside this little girl, but there is a good chance many first-born deaths were done by these guys before getting caught with this particular crime.

Two Suspected MS-13 Gang Members Accused of Killing Houston Teen in ‘Satanic’ Ritual

Two suspected members of the MS-13 gang have been charged with allegedly murdering a Houston 15-year-old girl as part of a “Satanic” ritual, PEOPLE confirms.

Miguel Angel Alvarez-Flores, 22, and Diego Alexander Hernandez-Rivera, 18, were charged with murder Wednesday, a Harris County Clerk official tells PEOPLE. The victim has not been publicly identified.

The pair have also been charged in the kidnapping of another girl, 14, who alleged she was held against her will and raped by the gang members for 14 days, according to Fox News.

Police allege the fatal victim, a 14-year-old, and a 16-year-old were all held hostage in the same Houston apartment. Alvarez-Flores and Hernandez-Rivera were arrested Feb. 27 after the apartment was raided, Sgt. Chris Sturdivant of the Houston Police Department said at a Friday press conference.

On Wednesday, Alvarez-Flores and Hernandez-Rivera appeared in a Harris County courtroom on kidnapping and murder charges. During the hearing, Harris County prosecutors detailed an eye-witness account given by the 14-year-old, who police said escaped from the apartment and was reunited with her parents, KPRC reports.

According to prosecutors, the 14-year-old alleged that while being held at the apartment on Glenmont Road, gang members raped her and forced her to drink alcohol and take drugs, KPRC reports.

The girl also said that during her time at the apartment, she met another girl who investigators believe was the fatal victim.

The 14-year-old alleged to investigators that the fatal victim disappeared from the apartment one night after she disrespected the gang’s Satanic shrine, which allegedly led Alvarez-Flores to announce that the “Beast” required a soul sacrifice, the Houston Chronicle reports.

Following their arrest, both Alvarez-Flores and Hernandez-Rivera allegedly admitted to being involved in the 15-year-old’s killing, Sturdivant said at the press conference.

Prosecutors allege that Hernandez-Rivera told investigators he and Alvarez-Flores took the fatal victim from the apartment and drove her to a patch of grass on the side of the road, according to the Chronicle.

Moments before the teen’s death, Alvarez-Flores allegedly told Hernandez-Rivera that it was “time to take action.” Hernandez-Rivera allegedly shot the girl in the head, and as they walked back to the vehicle, Alvarez-Flores allegedly turned around and fired another shot into her torso, KPRC reports.

On Friday, Sturdivant announced that there was a third girl found at the apartment— a 16-year-old— who has since been reunited with her family.

“We are dealing with 14, 15, 16-year-old girls who are very impressionable young women,” Sturdivant said. “Regardless if they were there willfully or against their will, what happened is against the law and was wrong.”

Officials believe Alvarez-Flores and Hernandez-Rivera are living in the country illegally after coming from El Salvador, Sturdivant said. The Department of Homeland Security is currently investigating their immigration status.

Both suspects remain in Harris County jail under $300,000 bond. It is unclear at this time whether they have entered pleas or have been appointed attorneys.

Here is the first reply in the comments section:

I'm laughing my rear end off. Two pencil neck illegals go to a liberal sanctuary city and kill someone. Now who would have thought? At least the mayor will be sticking up for him and maybe the judge will find a way to sneak them out the back door before ICE gets them? What ever happens I hope they get a needle in their arms and get it over with because if an when they do get out they'll just commit more crimes like this. Why? Because that's what they do in their home countries. This is just another example why we need Trump for a president and get these illegals out of this country once and for all.

They probably have families here, hands-off.

No doubt about it - as serial rapists some of the first-born that they have murdered could be their own!

They probably have a lot of kids by rape back in El Salvador that they would like to bring in as "Dreamers".  Using them as sex slaves would be the gang's cash cow.

The Democrats and their sanctuary cities welcome these people with open arms.  Who cares about laws?

The borders have never been open no matter how much you keep saying it, it doesn't become true.

I never said that......fake news much? I said and I quote "and you want open borders" you Libtards are not very tricky but keep trying.....you all have been exposed and don't have Obama to cover for you anymore

I never said that......fake news much? I said and I quote "and you want open borders" you Libtards are not very tricky but keep trying.....you all have been exposed and don't have Obama to cover for you anymore

Who said I wanted open borders. Our policies under Obama were fine and should remain unchanged.

How did Obama cover for me lol? Teddy you realize I'm a moderate independent right? Trump is not a conservative.

Timely......if your restaurant had a capacity of 200 people and you were at capacity but some patrons inside kept screaming at you to let those in line around the block to be let in, and when you let those in the line inside and they dined and dashed at the same rate as the first 200 let in (leagally) would you just keep letting people in over the limit because the first 200 dined and dashed as much as the 200 who overcrowded?

Timely......if your restaurant had a capacity of 200 people and you were at capacity but some patrons inside kept screaming at you to let those in line around the block to be let in, and when you let those in the line inside and they dined and dashed at the same rate as the first 200 let in (leagally) would you just keep letting people in over the limit because the first 200 dined and dashed as much as the 200 who overcrowded?

Uh of course because I would make the same revenue return off of both groups so the more business the more revenue. Pretty terrible example ted..

Also legal immigrants commit crime at a lower rate not the same rate.