RETURN OF THE KING (all his plays)

HenryHiII2

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, Yanks is such a fuckin A person who’s sexuality I admire merging threads

Guy acts like there's to much activity on the front page for one extra thread. LOL

The King is gonna stomp his way into Yanks' house and bust a big fat royal nut all over Mrs Yanks face! The King always leaves his mark, she'll love it anyway!

Yanks end your life in 6 seconds. Like steppin on a cockroach

Benched 415 for one rep the other day. About 10lbs short in the 1500lb club. Once I get to there im going to cut it way back. Started doing yoga lately. I don't move like I used to. To bulky

You got my best effort by 10lbs. Was 32 years old  Ripped up a bunch of costal cartilage about 2 years later and quit the heavy shit

There is simply no way UCLA loses tonight. I'm waiting for the best number and time to pounce- I'll be placing my entire Nitrogen balance ($500-$600 depending on BTC value) on the Bruins.

King Henry will be winning a shitload of money tonight, and there's not a damn thing you Non heterosexual person gots can do about it.

All you bitch ass Non heterosexual person gots will be Powdering my Nuts tonight.