RETURN OF THE KING (all his plays)

HenryHiII2

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unreal Uncle Dildo. You're fluffing Henry now? WVU is just trolling which is why he won't show up in this train wreck thread but you're actually powdering Henry's nuts. Man the fuck up.

And bring back Chucky the motherfucking Jew!

Who is Henry on tonight?

I hear he wins more than 90% of gamblers here

He's BROKE after UCLA got curb stomped :cigar

Probably making a new ghost after Yanks merged his thread

Dude its chump change and all just for fun and entertainment, it's 500 bucks worth of some virtual currency :laugh . And I'm way up in winning cashed in bitcoin the last 6 months anyway, been cashing in on coinbase straight to my bank account anywhere between $400-$800 in pure profit every 1-2 weeks :btj

$75 on Haas to beat Phil...it's for fun and entertainment bruh. All this "broke" and "curb stomped" silliness is a bit dramatic :laugh It actually makes me wonder just how fuckin' broke some of you poor fucks are  :scratch

Dude its chump change and all just for fun and entertainment, it's 500 bucks worth of some virtual currency :laugh . And I'm way up in winning cashed in bitcoin the last 6 months anyway, been cashing in on coinbase straight to my bank account anywhere between $400-$800 in pure profit every 1-2 weeks :btj

$75 on Haas to beat Phil...it's for fun and entertainment bruh. All this "broke" and "curb stomped" silliness is a bit dramatic :laugh It actually makes me wonder just how fuckin' broke some of you poor fucks are  :scratch

Then why start a new thread every time you shit yourself. I've never seen someone work so hard on the forums to be seen as a winner.

You ain't shit and the coin ain't shit.

Leave it at that.

Had a similar experience trying to head north on the 5 from Anaheim to see an Arizona St / UCLA baseball game about 7 years ago. Took about 30 minutes to go 5 miles. Said fuck it, and went back to our hotel. And this was on a Saturday.

I'm well aware of what LA traffic is. Ive experienced it far more times than Hanker has left the friendly confines of his Orange Stand to experience life outside on LA. We plan to check out the Getty on Friday and other things in the area, then hit the game from there. Far less headache with the traffic situation on a Friday afternoon.

Ok well now you've clarified it a bit and makes more sense. Went to the Getty with my GF little over a month ago, first time I had been in years.  If you're at the Getty and leaving from there to Dodger Stadium of course thats way easier as you're in LA and not Buena fuckin' park LOL...although you'll still have to deal with the dreaded 405 traffic.

Just leave yourself plenty of time to get there, dibs. Funny thing is after the game, you'll fly back to wherever you are going. But getting there in rush hour is the killer.

Still don't understand why you're staying in buena park, though. If you want to go to disneyland (anaheim) or knott's (buena park) it's only an hour drive away and you can just make a day of it. to each his own, though  :cheers

Non heterosexual person gots like bookbraker, ajt, sinker, yanks, lcd, cuckoldbustinnutz, plommer etc nowhere to be seen after a win to improve to 7-4 and back in the black overall

Powder the Nuts bitches! (you'll have to ask bustinnutz' girl for the Royal Powder though, she is the keeper of the powder for her weekly Tuesday Night facial from the King where she begs me to come over and splooge all over her face after she sucks the King off, also known as "King's Night" in the bustinnutz household)  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh

Ok well now you've clarified it a bit and makes more sense. Went to the Getty with my GF little over a month ago, first time I had been in years.  If you're at the Getty and leaving from there to Dodger Stadium of course thats way easier as you're in LA and not Buena fuckin' park LOL...although you'll still have to deal with the dreaded 405 traffic.

Just leave yourself plenty of time to get there, dibs. Funny thing is after the game, you'll fly back to wherever you are going. But getting there in rush hour is the killer.

Still don't understand why you're staying in buena park, though. If you want to go to disneyland (anaheim) or knott's (buena park) it's only an hour drive away and you can just make a day of it. to each his own, though  :cheers

I'm a bargain shopper too Hanker.  I average more than one out of town trip per month.  I can't stay at top of the line places all the time and still save money every month like I do.  

At the moment, we are staying at a 4.1/5 rated place on TripAdvisor that is only $79 per night.  Cant beat that for a quick getaway trip.  And even though $79 is a hell of a deal, thats $79 more a night than I will be paying for GVR in HENDERSON, NV the next two nights after we leave CA.   :cigar

I'm a bargain shopper too Hanker.  I average more than one out of town trip per month.  I can't stay at top of the line places all the time and still save money every month like I do.  

At the moment, we are staying at a 4.1/5 rated place on TripAdvisor that is only $79 per night.  Cant beat that for a quick getaway trip.  And even though $79 is a hell of a deal, thats $79 more a night than I will be paying for GVR in HENDERSON, NV the next two nights after we leave CA.   :cigar

You can get good deals in LA, pal

You don't need to resort to some remote area of Orange County to "find a deal"

But again, to each his own. 

You can get good deals in LA, pal

You don't need to resort to some remote area of Orange County to "find a deal"

But again, to each his own. 

Ive been keeping my eye out.  Will be doing a search again today.  Wouldn't mind staying more north.  We could do Santa Monica instead of Newport Beach.  

But in my recent searches, anything more north has been more $$$ and for 3.1/5ish type places on TripAdvisor.  Sitting tight for now...