RETURN OF THE KING (all his plays)

HenryHiII2

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been keeping my eye out.  Will be doing a search again today.  Wouldn't mind staying more north.  We could do Santa Monica instead of Newport Beach.  

But in my recent searches, anything more north has been more $$$ and for 3.1/5ish type places on TripAdvisor.  Sitting tight for now...

Southbay section of Los Angeles, Dibs. Do your goddamn fuckin' homework.

Come join King Henry in beautiful Manhattan Beach :btj

I'll be posting my second play of "the rebuild" shortly, it will come from this afternoon's Elite 8 matchup between Xavier and Gonzaga

Of course, as it is now my new strategy starting with the golf wager in play #1, I'll be posting my play a few seconds AFTER tipoff  :laugh thus preventing anyone from tailing or fading me yet still proving I made the play. Every play I ever post will now be posted under this new strategy  :laugh

I'll be posting my second play of "the rebuild" shortly, it will come from this afternoon's Elite 8 matchup between Xavier and Gonzaga

Of course, as it is now my new strategy starting with the golf wager in play #1, I'll be posting my play a few seconds AFTER tipoff :laugh thus preventing anyone from tailing or fading me yet still proving I made the play. Every play I ever post will now be posted under this new strategy :laugh

According to the price of btc that is what you wagered.

Henry why not wait till games are over and post only your winners.

Because thats no fun, I post every play I make. Love the challenge. Love winning and showing everyone what winning looks like.

This way I have the best of both worlds. The haters can't say I only post my winners bc I'm posting every play I make, only I post them just literally a few seconds after the games start so that they can't tail or fade :laugh If I don't post them until after the game, I get accused of only posting winners and not posting my losing plays. Thats what bitches do.

This way gives me best of both worlds  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh

Of course, as it is now my new strategy starting with the golf wager in play #1, I'll be posting my play a few seconds AFTER tipoff  :laugh thus preventing anyone from tailing or fading me yet still proving I made the play. Every play I ever post will now be posted under this new strategy  :laugh

new strategy? You did the same past posting nonsense before and still managed to finish in the red.

I guess you've forgotten because you've created 10 other ghosts since then.