ComptrBob banned from EOG

groovinmahoovin

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

Hoffa a good man. He had a job to do.

We didnt get along much back in those days either but times change.

So why does he rail others in the same boat boat boat as him, but that are MUCH more lenient?

Guest boatboatboat

I have ruled to have books paying for banners removed.

Course that seldom gets mentioned.

As far as banning........

All the mods at TGF allow more to be said to and about them than Hoffa ever came close to.

Hello TGF.

I created this account right after Kinger started the forum, but never got around to posting. Now I have a reason ... LOL

One positive is that I recognize almost all the names here.

I do track a number of touts, however the time involved is very limited. Most of my time is spent modeling sports and making bets. I was initially curious about what the real win%s actually were. I have also turned down quite a few requests to track various people.

Nice to be here.

-Bob

Guest pocketrockets

Hello TGF.

I created this account right after Kinger started the forum, but never got around to posting. Now I have a reason ... LOL

I do track a number of touts, however the time involved is very limited. Most of my time is spent modeling sports and making bets. I was initially curious about what the real win%s actually were. I have also turned down quite a few requests to track various people.

Nice to be here.

-Bob

Welcome Bob!

You'll fit in just fine!

Hello TGF.

Nice to be here.

-Bob

Welcome

great addition

Hello TGF.

Nice to be here.

-Bob

Welcome Bob :cheers 

Hello TGF.

I do track a number of touts, however the time involved is very limited. Most of my time is spent modeling sports and making bets. I was initially curious about what the real win%s actually were. I have also turned down quite a few requests to track various people.

Nice to be here.

-Bob

Great to see you, pal. :cheers