Who here is SIXTY years old or MORE?

FISHHEAD

No I am still  pretty youthful I am told but I am expecting it for some reason. I mean it appears to be a coin flip. I know people that have liked much cleaner lives than me and .were taking showers in their suit at the age of 57. I know ex FBI agents that cannot recognize their children. A Vatican nun that went wacko young. Christ these people didn't even drink never mind do drugs and gamble.

Guest pocketrockets

30 here... im the flag of the youngsters at tgf... but we need the voice of reason to keep some stability, provided by the more experienced.

Always respect you elders unless they are assholes.

No I am still pretty youthful I am told but I am expecting it for some reason. I mean it appears to be a coin flip. I know people that have liked much cleaner lives than me and .were taking showers in their suit at the age of 57. I know ex FBI agents that cannot recognize their children. A Vatican nun that went wacko young. Christ these people didn't even drink never mind do drugs and gamble.

My mom was a saint,, ,didn't drink, drug...perhaps too much processed food in the 70s, but she developed Alzheimer's, her sister got dementia, and I think their mother had it, I think a good portion is genetic, but if you are really concerned you might get tested and start some proactive measures if necessary. No cure, but there are medications to slow it down. Some people swear coconut oil is the "cure." I did put it in toast every day for mom. She didn't know who any of us were at the end, but remained amazingly verbal and understood things like directions til the end. I would buy math and English workbooks for 3rd -6th graders and she would work on those and puzzles all day long every day. Puzzles eventually went from 500 pieces to 200, 100, 24....terrible disease.