Wife looking for new job

housepicks

Picker your wife just bitchy cuz you sleep with the light on in case black folk bust in.

She really don't mind the job but she wish for a man in her life.

I'm glad she doesn't like her job. 

I have no sympathy for people who marry racists

You reap what you sew in life

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She tried. Kids have no interest in learning. 12 years old and useless.

Without parents who give a shit it's tough to be good 

Most of us would have been getting 0s in school. Smoking, Drinking, and playing video games all day instead of getting an education. Just saying....

Plenty of rich people don't care about their kids. They hire nannies and tutors so they don't have to deal with them.

Sure. You can always find exceptions.

I'm currently at a school in a very wealthy part of town. For the most part, most of the parents are very successful professionals that have done very well for themselves. Most value hard work and a good education. And they are very involved with their kid's lives.

That's not the case with all the families. Some parents are pieces of shit and are never around. But I'd say a good 8/10 are good people and at the very least put on a front that they care about their kids.

Sure. You can always find exceptions.

I'm currently at a school in a very wealthy part of town. For the most part, most of the parents are very successful professionals that have done very well for themselves. Most value hard work and a good education. And they are very involved with their kid's lives.

That's not the case with all the families. Some parents are pieces of shit and are never around. But I'd say a good 8/10 are good people and at the very least put on a front that they care about their kids.

Lol some do pretend, but yes I agree, the overwhelming majority care.

2nd year teacher. Last year, bringing in treats,staying late, trying to be a difference maker. I told her she was wasting her time. It took her a year and a half to tell me i was right.

Sounds like you set her straight regarding the follies of generosity and going the extra mile. Good job

Same at my kids school. Either so many need the food program or the middle class kids are being discriminated against. Not sure which. Not nearly as many black students either. Zero black teachers.

If I were you, I would stop providing my kids with lunch so they could glom some of that free grub. Rechannel the money into better power tools for your biz