Wife looking for new job

housepicks

I could really give 2 fucks you long haired knappy headed fuck. I could give a rats ass is she stays there, goes to another school or quits her job and stays home.

I'm just tired of her coming home and complaining about niggers like I don't know already what's up with that.

No shit....with all your Stormfront monthly magazines and posters throughout the house, if she's not properly Up To Speed, perhaps she is the dumb one

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The black professionals of Chicago live on the far south side of cook county.

Matteson, Olympia Fields, Floosmoor and homewood.

High Schools Rich East, Central and South.

All around 80% black. 15% white

All 3 have testing scores lower than state average..

One more High School.

Homewood-Floosmoor high school.

All the whites haven't left these towns. Gorgeous older homes, school is 65% black and 30% white. More older white money here. Test scores hover around average because of the white kids.

It's not money it's culture. Black kids bred from quota filling black professionals are still from a mother country with a 75 iq

You stupid fucks are grasping at straws

Nobody with an ounce of opposition based on anything close to a fact.

The only response

House is a racist.

You people are a fucking joke.

Your problem is, you are grouping an entire race and labeling them the same. Are some of the things you say true about inner city blacks? Sure. But since adulthood, Ive worked with and coached many black people. And in most cases, they had outstanding character, were intellgent, and don't fit your mold.

No different than going into a trailer park full of white trash methheads. Most of them are pieces of shit. But do not represent all who are white.

Your problem is, you are grouping an entire race and labeling them the same. Are some of the things you say true about inner city blacks? Sure. But since adulthood, Ive worked with and coached many black people. And in most cases, they had outstanding character, were intellgent, and don't fit your mold.

No different than going into a trailer park full of white trash methheads. Most of them are pieces of shit. But do not represent all who are white.

Guys as dumb as housespic can't grasp this concept.

Easier to just base opinions on their narrow world view and cherry pick stats from Stromfront and FauxNews.

Every time you get a bushel of apples you'll have some bad ones. In the black bushel who are gonna have substantially more and it's not close.

Does that mean I don't give everyone a fair shake when I meet them. It surely doesn't

If I was reffing a game between blacks and whites it would be done the middle.

I've gone out of my way to help a few blacks kids in some major ways.

My kids black buddy said I was the closest thing he had to a dad. I took him once a week so he didn't have to do daycare when his "auntie" worked late. Bowling,arcade,etc.

ive given time and money, I'm sure more than a rich spoiled prick like Joe has ever. I've given time and money when I didn't have it. I've missed my kids games to give rides so a coworker didn't have a 2 hour bus ride home. I put down a down payment to get the same guy a fuckin car. And I drove his as around and found and negotiated the deal.

Don't mean I'm gonna ignore facts.

You all can suck a dick.

Every time you get a bushel of apples you'll have some bad ones. In the black bushel who are gonna have substantially more and it's not close.

Does that mean I don't give everyone a fair shake when I meet them. It surely doesn't

My kids black buddy said I was the closest thing he had to a dad. I took him once a week so he didn't have to do daycare when his "auntie" worked late. Bowling,arcade,etc.

ive given time and money, I'm sure more than a rich spoiled prick like Joe has ever. I've given time and money when I didn't have it. I've missed my kids games to give rides so a coworker didn't have a 2 hour bus ride home. I put down a down payment to get the same guy a fuckin car. And I drove his as around and found and negotiated the deal.

You all can suck a dick.

Did you call Him a spook to his face? Or did you wait til he wasn't around?

Well said :hat

You all can suck a dick.

You're still a low intelligence whitetrash sack of shit. I love how you post your made up stats as if they're actual facts. Always makes me laugh. The best is how there has never been a successful black civilization. That's always my favorite to show just how ignorant you are.

Just bc your white guilt had you occasionally helping out a "poor dumb spook" it doesn't change a thing.

Hopefully for the sake of humanity your children get an education and end up smarter than their father.

You're still a low intelligence whitetrash sack of shit. I love how you post your made up stats as if they're actual facts. Always makes me laugh. The best is how there has never been a successful black civilization. That's always my favorite to show just how ignorant you are.

Just bc your white guilt had you occasionally helping out a "poor dumb spook" it doesn't change a thing.

Hopefully for the sake of humanity your children get an education and end up smarter than their father.

Made up stats?

Never a successful black civilization?

Lol..white guilt?

Joe you never win so you always make shit up. I don't need to lie.

You come off like a child.

Company van and phone and made 104k last year. will send pic to iag to confirm, how much to want to roll

Made up stats?

Never a successful black civilization?

Lol..white guilt?

Joe you never win so you always make shit up. I don't need to lie.

You come off like a child.

Company van and phone and made 104k last year. will send pic to iag to confirm, how much to want to roll

Is that suppose to be impressive ??

Plenty of dumb trash racists make more than that in the trades. Grew up around many of them in fact. Big deal.

You're still ignorant and racist and for some reason think that's just a-ok because you experienced it yourself therefore it applies to everyone. That's how small minded ignorant people attempt to justify their beliefs to others. Too stubborn to learn from people who study the subject and have an actual understanding. Easier to say "my wife works with blacks and they're horrible there , so all of them must be like that. I have black friends so I can't be racist " durrrr durrrrr