2017 Baseball Contest Rules

timetopay

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez Pearls stuck some pins in her Dingo doll yesterday

Glad I didn't play anything in the contest yesterday. On my personal account I was up a dime for the week on Tuesday, and now I'm down a dime...bad couple of days. You'll get it back this weekend – unless you continue to call me Pearls....in which case you will continue to fall like the proverbial and literal Brick.

Glad I didn't play anything in the contest yesterday. On my personal account I was up a dime for the week on Tuesday, and now I'm down a dime...bad couple of days. You'll get it back this weekend – unless you continue to call me Pearls....in which case you will continue to fall like the proverbial and literal Brick.

Ok Dear

Alpaca growing and PR bullying take time

Plus LEGION

I can't tell who is bullying who.......PR ... were you the one you borrowed the money from Boat several times and received the "harsh" response? I've noticed a lot of friction between the two of you lately. Not judging if you were, just curious.

Guest pocketrockets

I can't tell who is bullying who.......PR ... were you the one you borrowed the money from Boat several times and received the "harsh" response? I've noticed a lot of friction between the two of you lately. Not judging if you were, just curious.

Sent me $ once and he sent it as a gift... and no I didnt told him he was harsh. Then he blasted the news on the forum 2 days later, pretty much unprovoked.

If I knew he was gonna mention it at every opportunity I wouldnt have accepted. We get along sometimes... sometimes I jab unprovoked, sometimes he jabs unprovoked... is a complicated relationship.

Sent me $ once and he sent it as a gift... and no I didnt told him he was harsh. Then he blasted the news on the forum 2 days later, pretty much unprovoked.

If I knew he was gonna mention it at every opportunity I wouldnt have accepted. We get along sometimes... sometimes I jab unprovoked, sometimes he jabs unprovoked... is a complicated relationship.

Oh, then it probably wasn't you here we he was referring to the other day. Poor form question probably, but you are pretty transparent when it comes to these things, so didn't think it would bother you regardless.

Lol. It does seem like the two of you have a complicated relationship. Just when I think one of you is extending an olive branch – mostly you – the barbs escalate again....A lot going on behind the scenes here at TGF.com apparently.

Guest pocketrockets

Oh, then it probably wasn't you here we he was referring to the other day. Poor form question probably, but you are pretty transparent when it comes to these things, so didn't think it would bother you regardless.

Lol. It does seem like the two of you have a complicated relationship. Just when I think one of you is extending an olive branch – mostly you – the barbs escalate again....A lot going on behind the scenes here at TGF.com apparently.

The thing is IAG, I really dont lie. Sometimes maybe I'll exaggerate an event for shock value but who here doesnt? People say PR weave this, weave that... bunch of shit I have "weaved" not worth bragging about. I have come clean about every single transaction I have done here... and it just gets old you are being questioned all the time... but its the internet bully mentality, its everywhere and seems is not going away. You asking is fine with me because you do it in a respectful manner and I know you are not trying to stir shit up.

I am open about all things, have said shit here not even my best friend knows. Why? Cause is less real, and only a few posters here know me in real life, 3 posters max. I always liked BBB since his RX days and before the 1vice shitstorm. When I heard he was involved in this forum I had to check it out, KR and Yanks I did not know from before, but they are cool too.

I get that drama brings views and helps the dull out of slow season. Sometimes shit gets personal and is hard to distinguish if its the scripted schtick for views or they really have it for me. 3 mods vs 1 PR it gets lonely lol. Way I see it, is like wrestling, we talk shit, share a few blows and then backstage is all good. At least thats my understanding with KR. BBB refuses to reply to my PMs. But then he says I can call him so we can talk, and then Im called paranoid cause I fear said call will end on Dr Phil, or Geraldo Rivera.

The thing is IAG, I really dont lie. Sometimes maybe I'll exaggerate an event for shock value but who here doesnt? People say PR weave this, weave that... bunch of shit I have "weaved" not worth bragging about. I have come clean about every single transaction I have done here... and it just gets old you are being questioned all the time... but its the internet bully mentality, its everywhere and seems is not going away. You asking is fine with me because you do it in a respectful manner and I know you are not trying to stir shit up.

I am open about all things, have said shit here not even my best friend knows. Why? Cause is less real, and only a few posters here know me in real life, 3 posters max. I always liked BBB since his RX days and before the 1vice shitstorm. When I heard he was involved in this forum I had to check it out, KR and Yanks I did not know from before, but they are cool too.

I get that drama brings views and helps the dull out of slow season. Sometimes shit gets personal and is hard to distinguish if its the scripted schtick for views or they really have it for me. 3 mods vs 1 PR it gets lonely lol. Way I see it, is like wrestling, we talk shit, share a few blows and then backstage is all good. At least thats my understanding with KR. BBB refuses to reply to my PMs. But then he says I can call him so we can talk, and then Im called paranoid cause I fear said call will end on Dr Phil, or Geraldo Rivera.

Makes sense. We totally hijacked the baseball thread but oh well…

I didn't realize you knew Boat from RX days, but it makes sense also. I think he is being sincere when he offered to lend an ear. However I understand from personal experience how when you want to help someone and they later come at you – or at least that is your perception – that it's easy to let stuff slip in the heat of the moment (see IAG v. Plommer) And it is difficult for any therapeutic benefit to take place when one has to be guarded about what they are saying for any reason. There are problems that I would like to discuss with my doctors, but concerning things I don't want on the record. Being completely transparent and honest with the medical profession doesn't always work to your benefit.

Now I'm completely off-topic but I hope you get to feeling better. If not, taking a real break despite what Deemer or anyone encourages, might be good. Revisiting church or any place that provides positive affirmations/support for that matter is helpful if you are geneuinely prepared to change your ways. Were you really in rehab or was that one of those exaggerated weave ? LOL. Today I read how cocaine use his way down with the younger generations because No one wants to be doing the same drugs Their parents did ...lol. I also read about the benefits of LSD today. It was shown to be helpful with

depression. I'm not so sure about that, but who am I to argue with science?

To return to topic. I think I might like the Rockies today.

Guest pocketrockets

I like Rockies too! Gonna try and make the reply short and sweet to decrease the Stockholm syndrome!

I think he was being sincere too, but with my trust issues... imagine this, you have a best pal, almost a brother for 5 years... you share jobs, a house, girls, drugs, food... weekly... realtionship goes cold but still real good friends... you start dating a chick you really like, go to a concert, fuck and all the shenanigans... she seems really into you, you date for 6 weeks and then she disappears for 1 week. I mean, she answers texts and all, just distant and cold... the week passes and you are like it was before, resume dating. Is your birthday, your best friend calls you and tells you he was with your girl at the beach for 1 week (he used to live there, he was a chef at a good restaurant) and that he did it as a revenge, that you fucked several of his exgfs (yeah I did but I asked him if it was cool beforehand, he said yeah is cool, fuckin lied)... you go out as planned with friends and "gf"... you decide to ignore shit and have a good time, bitching about it can be done the day later... so I get wasted as I never have been, so drunk not even coke is helping... girl barely able to throw me into a cab... we get to my place and start semi fuckin... I decide to snort 1 gram in 2 lines to sober up, I do, I sober up but I remember the mess and confront her... it all goes to shit from there...

I cannot trust people. Sorry. I hope I will someday. But that shit happened to me before, difference was friend was not my brother and girl was not the "love of my life"... have suffered that shit 4 times in my life or so! maybe similar situations... Will I be guarded by a wall of distrust... hell yeah! its the way im wired.

The rehab thing I will answer in a PM. I think the cocaine drill is BS, people dont use it in USA as much as before cause it has gotten too expensive and there are far cheaper alternatives, like speed, ice, and meth. Shrooms and acid have GREAT theraupetic capabilities and I wish Id do that more often... last time I took acid it was a nightmare arguing with my exgf, and one kinda keeps away after a bad trip.

It seems like the common denominator in all your stories involves over-use of drugs. I'm guessing the people with whom you associate and do large quantities of drugs are probably the ones causing you all your trust issues. Perhaps you need to rethink some of your relationships. Some people are able to recreationally use – it doesn't appear that you are one of them.

Seems like your use leads to relationship problems which just leads to more drug use. Rinse and repeat.

Guest pocketrockets

It seems like the common denominator in all your stories involves over-use of drugs. I'm guessing the people with whom you associate and do large quantities of drugs are probably the ones causing you all your trust issues. Perhaps you need to rethink some of your relationships. Some people are able to recreationally use – it doesn't appear that you are one of them.

Seems like your use leads to relationship problems which just leads to more drug use. Rinse and repeat.

Most of my friends have drug/alcohol abuse issues.... yep.