2017 Baseball Contest Rules

timetopay

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the Leo's story? From what I gather someone posted a picture of Leo DiCaprio (maybe you?) and then they started doing badly and now that some sort of superstition? Is that right?

I believe WVU used it when he was at the top of the leaderboard in some contest

It's from the movie "Catch me if you Can"

Has some bad mojo to it (see bricker's results)

Watch the movie if I you haven't seen it 8/10

I believe WVU used it when he was at the top of the leaderboard in some contest

It's from the movie "Catch me if you Can"

Has some bad mojo to it (see bricker's results)

Watch the movie if I you haven't seen it 8/10

I've actually seen the movie a couple times...it is good....

I guess I wasn't making the association to the movie. Now I get it. Thank you Dingo.

You have proven very helpful, and I wish you much luck in your baseball plays this fine afternoon.

I've actually seen the movie a couple times...it is good....

I guess I wasn't making the association to the movie. Now I get it. Thank you Dingo.

You have proven very helpful, and I wish you much luck in your baseball plays this fine afternoon.

You to Pearls

big day for me 10 bets

Go big or go home for me Day

What's the Leo's story? From what I gather someone posted a picture of Leo DiCaprio (maybe you?) and then they started doing badly and now that some sort of superstition? Is that right?

I went on a good contest run a few years ago winning several big ones. Every time I took the lead I posted (mostly to cwissy) catch me if you can pics. On a peeps baseball contest I got a huge lead and posted daily Leo pics, irritating everyone until I caught a cold spell and lost my lead. Some of us are convinced posting Leo pics while in the lead will jinx your contest picks.

I went on a good contest run a few years ago winning several big ones. Every time I took the lead I posted (mostly to cwissy) catch me if you can pics. On a peeps baseball contest I got a huge lead and posted daily Leo pics, irritating everyone until I caught a cold spell and lost my lead. Some of us are convinced posting Leo pics while in the lead will jinx your contest picks.

That's funny. I'm mildly superstitious, so I don't think I would try it....funny tho.