2017 Baseball Contest Rules

timetopay

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You edited your post I didn't know you were taking day off thought you had plays in already lol

Not sure which post you mean I edited? I had one play in early this afternoon. But I wasn't trying to do much more than that, Then you threw the idea of getting to 30 units in my head, and I later thought that would be cool....so I threw a few more in. LOL. I'm just giving you a hard time...only my own fault should things he'd south. ...I am easily tempted into making plays when I shouldn't however

No can do pal. You've been having some good days though – congrats!

I'll give you a break tonight though. Nothing that's really standing out to me as of yet

This did you not edit this ? Lol I just asked if you were hitting 30 today didn't know you were taking day off until I saw the second part of that post good luck tho IAG

This did you not edit this ? Lol I just asked if you were hitting 30 today didn't know you were taking day off until I saw the second part of that post good luck tho IAG

Oh I don't know. I may have. I'm not sure we are following each other, I was just making the point that aa much aa I try to say I'm not going to make plays, I can't help myself....and I needed a scapegoat, and you were convenient...ha. Good Luck Martian!

Looks like my Mets play was called for rain....Does that count like a push or like a pitching change and not counted as a play? I assume it is not counted as a play.

Think it counts as -5 units

It's in the fine print of TTP's rules

Had them too.. fuckkkkkk

I think I only lost one game all day on my personal account and that was on the Padres. I had Cincinnati, Cincinnati under, Texas, Baltimore, balt over, Milwaukee and Mets. ( Seattle pending). And only played three in contest...and one rained out. Argh. Could have been UGE day.

I think I only lost one game all day on my personal account and that was on the Padres. I had Cincinnati, Cincinnati under, Texas, Baltimore, balt over, Milwaukee and Mets. ( Seattle pending). And only played three in contest...and one rained out. Argh. Could have been UGE day.

Stinky girl trash talking