2017 Baseball Contest Rules

timetopay

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but Mets over going to lose. Miami had three in the top of the first and I thought I was sitting pretty. Now I need Atlanta for the split.

Was going to also play Twins in the contest, but thought I would wait and see how the others were going first. Didn't put it in, but now looking the best out of any of them.

Yeah but Mets over going to lose. Miami had three in the top of the first and I thought I was sitting pretty. Now I need Atlanta for the split.

Was going to also play Twins in the contest, but thought I would wait and see how the others were going first. Didn't put it in, but now looking the best out of any of them.

At least Atlanta has officially came back , will be a huge win for you considering they were down 4-0

Alien

Click on IAG's avatar it has a close up of her nude

She's pretty hot for her age just ask her

I believe what I said is I look young for my age. There was no mention of said hotness.

I knew Martian was coming for me when he was quiet after yesterday's games. Mad I forced plays again yesterday, but I guess you have to make them sometime, and I actually felt pretty confident in the Mets over and Braves.

Fool me once shame on you....

deja vu on the Mets over. I think their three runs were in the first inning. Was deciding between that and Baltimore as my contest play. Trying to limit myself. Picked incorrectly.

Congratulations Martian

Fool me once shame on you....

deja vu on the Mets over. I think their three runs were in the first inning. Was deciding between that and Baltimore as my contest play. Trying to limit myself. Picked incorrectly.

Congratulations Martian

Went 1-1 today San Francisco let me down