"Unsecured" betting sites

ronald

Recently I've noticed that Firefox alerts me when I access unsecured betting sites, such as Youwager , 5dimes, and America's Bookie.  It warns me that my login information could be compromised if I log in to these sites.  These warnings didn't used to appear, and they don't appear for secured sites such as Pinnacle and Betonline.  I have two questions, since I am clueless when it comes to tech:

1. How risky is it to log in to an unsecured gambling website?

2. Is there any way to log in to a website like 5dimes in a more secured way, or do I just have to either accept the risk or not play at 5dimes?

plommer was a long time Firefox fanboy but its slower and crashes alot compared to chrome in my experience.

chrome just works, handles everything you can throw at it.

I used firefox for a few years as well and ended up switching to chrome as the quality of the updates etc for firefox seemed to be lacking over the last year or two and it ended up becoming a bit more unstable than it was in earlier versions. 

Haven't had any problems what so ever with Chrome so far either. 

I used firefox for a few years as well and ended up switching to chrome as the quality of the updates etc for firefox seemed to be lacking over the last year or two and it ended up becoming a bit more unstable than it was in earlier versions. 

Haven't had any problems what so ever with Chrome so far either. 

I use my pc for watching alot of streams. Firefox freezes and crashes too often for my liking. Chrome never does. I wish Firefox was better as I've been using it a long time but it's been surpassed by chrome in terms of quality/reliability and speed.