Vegas restaurants and bars thread

GreenDoberman

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't eat a whole lot of red meat and the Monte Carlo is a shit show right now w the construction.

Pass.

Sports J going to all these crazy places. Just remember, pal, I'm taking you to dinner and giving you your money, but you'll have to go looking for the ghost of Tupac by yourself or your loved one!

i thought it was on the main strip might have to reconsider and b careful what colors i wear

thanks for the warning

It’s certainly walkable from mid Strip, and it’s not like it’s some war zone, just somewhere you probably need to be aware of your surroundings.

Not nearly as bad as wandering around in the area behind the Stratosphere.

It’s certainly walkable from mid Strip, and it’s not like it’s some war zone, just somewhere you probably need to be aware of your surroundings.

Not nearly as bad as wandering around in the area behind the Stratosphere.

Not even remotely scary area if you’re from a big city. Probably better to go during the day, but even at night, I’d rate it like a 3 out of 10 in sketchiness. The Area behind the strat a 5 and the lobby of circus circus at 3am an 8.

Not even remotely scary area if you’re from a big city. Probably better to go during the day, but even at night, I’d rate it like a 3 out of 10 in sketchiness. The Area behind the strat a 5 and the lobby of circus circus at 3am an 8.

Damn you’re a lot tougher than me, I’ve had nightmares about breaking down behind the Strat at night.