GreenDoberman

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmm good question.

off the top of my head I'd say Dupars.  Both at Suncoast and the Golden Gate (that location is closed now).  I actually sent a salad back there.

Others I'm thinking of:

The Arizona Charlie's buffet

The Mixx (probably the only other time i sent something back)- it closed within 6 months of opening.

I'll try and think of more.

Eastside Cannery buffet was pretty horrific too, as was the Silverton's.

Red Rock has gone through a lot of restaurants as well and all of them are overpriced and below average.

The exception is the steakhouse, T-Bones

they had a wieners circle at red rock by the sports book.

I got to the original, and only location, in Chicago all the time. About as good a Chicago dog as you can get.

tacos El gordo is fantastic, about as good as tacos get.

lindo michoacan and juan's flaming fajitas were very decent

Been to the Lindo Michoacán on Flamingo 5-6 times, not bad but definitely overrated.

I like Juan’s a lot, food isn’t the greatest but the portions are huge and the atmosphere is good. Owner seems like a decent guy, they are getting ready to build a new place in Henderson soon.

I'm a fan of Doña Maria's, Casa Don Juan, and Ricardo's for Mexican food in Vegas.

There's a Lindo close to me on Horizon Ridge and it has an amazing view of the valley.  Never been all that impressed with any of the ones I've been to though.  It's decent but not outstanding.

My issue with Ricardo’s is its changed management literally 5 times in the past decade, with mixed results. Some incarnations are definitely better than others.