Sent a PM asking KR to ban me from TGF

Guest pocketrockets

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

Rockets man the fuck up. It's a fucking forum. Get your life together. Stop using and partying. Grow up pal. You're close to rock bottom here. Pick yourself up and make some better life decisions.

Too late. Too bitter. Too angry.

Guest boatboatboat

You jab

I jab back

My stick is bigger

Pecking order.

If it helps any Im hung like a peanut, so it's not like every thing is perfect in my world

Too late. Too bitter. Too angry.

Never to late to change your life. 10

Years ago I was a Junkie who fell out with a needle in his arm and was found by my father od'd on a bathroom floor. Paramedics said I was minutes away from death.

Today I just was offered and accepting a job in my field making a shit load of money.

People can change.

Now man the fuck up and do it. You don't wanna be a 50 year old clerk who uses Coke daily and lives tiny paycheck to paycheck

Guest boatboatboat

Today I just was offered and accepting a job in my field making a shit load of money.

Outstanding

Please check pms.

I have a new MLB system

Guest pocketrockets

Dude walk outdoors and look at the sunset. Get your good breath on real deep, close your eyes and listen to the sounds. 5 minutes, nothing but the moment. PM me tell me what you heard.

Guy using a sander on a home improvement 3 houses away... neighbor dog barking front house... some birds... cars honking. Cant even enjoy my cigarrette outside.