Sent a PM asking KR to ban me from TGF

Guest pocketrockets

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

Boat sending errybody money, free shrinkage, video shouts and old Sinker can't even get a fukkin jar turkey guts.

Delete my damn account

+1

I seek deletion, fuck banning

+1

I seek deletion, fuck banning

Rockets of Pockets never seek DELETION. Being OBSOLETE is not for everybody. 3's of Man of BOAT has dealt a DELETION card in Da past. Even Trump thought better about NATO being OBSOLETE. Rockets of Pocket you just need to make some lifestyle changes. Only issue is you got to want to. Anyways let me get back to counting down the hours to my meal of cheat. PIZZA . Plus gotta to get up early 6:30 Am dead lifts are WUNDERFUL... Good Night and Stay away from DELETION chatter

Rockets of Pockets never seek DELETION. Being OBSOLETE is not for everybody. 3's of Man of BOAT has dealt a DELETION card in Da past. Even Trump thought better about NATO being OBSOLETE. Rockets of Pocket you just need to make some lifestyle changes. Only issue is you got to want to. Anyways let me get back to counting down the hours to my meal of cheat. PIZZA . Plus gotta to get up early 6:30 Am dead lifts are WUNDERFUL... Good Night and Stay away from DELETION chatter

Broken universe has been deleted until further notice. Pending legal litigation

Maybe MeatMan can start a GoFundMe page for PR's funeral expenses.

Hopefully he can raise more than he did for that old dude who needed a car.

Nothing fancy for PR's funeral.

Maybe a $255 welfare cremation?

MeatMan's GoFundMe page (for PR's funeral expense) is bound to fall short of the $255 though.

Oh well, it is what it is.

Guest pocketrockets

Deletion is the cure, not the illness!

Guest pocketrockets

Boat sending errybody money, free shrinkage, video shouts and old Sinker can't even get a fukkin jar turkey guts.

Delete my damn account

IT'S A TRAP!

Guest pocketrockets

pocket, get to South Florida and I will put you up for thirty (30) days in my home while you work your life out.

Sounds like a very interesting offer! Im gonna try and do that... or at least help me get a cheap place, some bed n breakfast kinda deal while I get a job... pretty much sick of this fuckin country. Is a disgusting place and Im done with it.

Will try to save up some $... maybe I could join the army once Im there, according to the US embassy thats something I could pursue once there, especially now that war seems to be coming.

Sounds like a very interesting offer! Im gonna try and do that... or at least help me get a cheap place, some bed n breakfast kinda deal while I get a job... pretty much sick of this fuckin country. Is a disgusting place and Im done with it.

Will try to save up some $... maybe I could join the army once Im there, according to the US embassy thats something I could pursue once there, especially now that war seems to be coming.

What's so disgusting about it? I've heard it's beautiful.

Guest pocketrockets

What's so disgusting about it? I've heard it's beautiful.

Mmm.. ok sorry, see I exaggerated on that one. My social leash is pretty much over with in the capital. San Jose is so tiny you will run into the same people over and over, well unless you do a 180° turn on your nightlife taste which I pretty much wont. Poker scene sucks, all the same grinders and big roll donkeys calling up $1000 preflop all ins with 5-6 suited. Yep, just last nite a $3000 pot preflop, numbnuts called with 5-6 suited and hits a st8 flush. I folded QQ, the guy who called had JJ.

I wont be able to go out without running into an ex or THE EX and some fucker I know from sight. I frankly dont need to know who my ex gf is fucking, there's a reason why I block em from social media. But there is no running from it... also, the country is quite expensive, is not getting cheaper. Yes nature is beautiful and I will enjoy retiring at my grandmas farm, which is gonna be mine, my brother's and my girl cousin who is currently 11. But Id rather have my grandma alive for 20-30 years more.