Bit coin going up to 1400$ soon

Moldoveanu

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

I don't cashout via wire to colombia. it's too much of a hassle. Thus always looking for trades.

fuck

so without the card the method pretty much losses a lot of its charm

they offered to send me a replacement yesterday, just a matter of time I get a dreadful email

Look at buying coin with Skrill on lbc, there is certainly some implied risk to the seller.

implied risk or implied convenience/hassle fee.

Although in Europe getting money from skrill to a bank acct takes less than a day usually.

Fuck I miss skrill, request a payout on Sunday and it would be in my $USD bank account in Canada by Monday at noon.

implied risk or implied convenience/hassle fee.

Although in Europe getting money from skrill to a bank acct takes less than a day usually.

Fuck I miss skrill, request a payout on Sunday and it would be in my USD account in Canada by Monday at noon.

Convenience is easy. I'm sure there's someway to reverse it. People want a copy of your passport to buy $300worth at 125%

Convenience is easy. I'm sure there's someway to reverse it. People want a copy of your passport to buy $300worth at 125%

Interesting. I doubt I'll ever use any method other than interac e-transfer for selling bitcoin on LBC.

Using interac e-transfer (only available with a Canadian bank acct) I get my money anywhere from 10 mins to 45 mins (up to $1k per transaction) direct into bank acct, you can receive up to $10k per day.

Canadian banking system is the cats ass.

Superb!!

Guest pocketrockets

Skrill sent me a new card allegedly last fall, but it never came. Then they canceled hem anyway. Had to order the things like five times for one to make it through.

Yeah that sucks, I ordered 3 and only got 2.

Ordered 3 skrill and never got one!

Guest pocketrockets

3rd world postal delivery.

yeah man, so frustrating this bullshit

asking them to send it to family business so is easier for delivery and they ask me for utility bill to change address

wheres the common sense pal?

fuck to deposit into coin base thats fee

to send thats fee , to get money into 5dimes another fee

jfc

Apparently you don't remember back in the day when a check payout costed $50+ and took forever to get to your doorstep. Todays fees are small in comparison

Apparently you don't remember back in the day when a check payout costed $50+ and took forever to get to your doorstep. Todays fees are small in comparison

I've been playing off-shore for about 15 years, and never had to pay for a deposit fee or withdrawal fee until I used Bitcoin.

Books used to pay any fee for a deposit over $300 and give out one free payout per month, generally.  Bitcoin has been a huge windfall for books.  Now they have customers picking up the money transfer fees that they used to pay.  Miner's fees may be tiny, but rising - but not true for the cost of getting money from the bank to an exchange and back.

I never thought I would accept having to pay these fees.  I think only the emergence of Bitcoin, and the fun associated with it, is what has kept my whining about this outrage to a minimum.

I've been playing off-shore for about 15 years, and never had to pay for a deposit fee or withdrawal fee until I used Bitcoin.

Books used to pay any fee for a deposit over $300 and give out one free payout per month, generally.  Bitcoin has been a huge windfall for books.  Now they have customers picking up the money transfer fees that they used to pay.  Miner's fees may be tiny, but rising - but not true for the cost of getting money from the bank to an exchange and back.

I never thought I would accept having to pay these fees.  I think only the emergence of Bitcoin, and the fun associated with it, is what has kept my whining about this outrage to a minimum.

There aren't any fees to deposit or withdraw from books other than a miner's fee depositing with the bitcoin books. With bitcoin books you can deposit and withdraw as many times as you want. There isn't 1 withdraw per week or one free withdrawal per month limit.

The Coinbase exchange GDAX saves money. https://support.gdax.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2425097-what-are-the-fees-on-gdax-

Trading Fees

GDAX uses a maker-taker fee model. Orders that provide liquidity ("maker orders") are charged different fees than orders that take liquidity ("taker orders"). The fee is assessed as a percentage of the quote currency.

For the detailed GDAX trading fee schedule, please see https://www.gdax.com/fees.

Deposits and Withdrawals

ACH Deposit: Free
ACH Withdrawal: Free

SEPA Deposit: Free
SEPA Withdrawal: €0.15 EUR

USD Wire Deposit: $10 USD
USD Wire Withdrawal: $25 USD

Account Fees

There are no fees for having a GDAX account or for holding funds in your GDAX account.

USER 30 DAY VOLUME TAKER FEE MAKER FEE > 0 %  (~0.00 BTC) 0.25 % 0 % > 1 %  (~5,368.71 BTC) 0.24 % > 2.5 %  (~13,421.79 BTC) 0.22 % > 5 %  (~26,843.57 BTC) 0.19 % > 10 %  (~53,687.15 BTC) 0.15 % > 20 %  (~107,374.30 BTC) 0.1 %