OT: Halo Top diet ice cream

Teddy kgb

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have never tried cookie dough...I dk if I would like it...not a big cookie dough type. Peanut Butter and Mint Chip here...followed by Mocha Chip

I normally like cookies and cream, but Halo Top's versionis nasty.

I don't eat sweets usually and the cookie dough is mega sweet so my endorphins go wild plus it is good, yes cookies and cream is awful.

I tried the cookies and cream because of this thread, terrible, however we eat custard in Wisconsin.

Brayden! Ahhhhhh. It figures that out of the 20 or whatever flavors there are you tried the one that truly is terrible. Trust me, the other ones are MUCH better. I threw out my pint of cookies and cream after one or two bites. The only other one I didn't like was S'mores but some people like that one. I have never seen anybody at all like cookies and cream I can't believe they still sell it

• 2 weeks later...

If it helps my local community I will gladly spend more. Walmart's CEO makes $25 million a year. Fuck Walmart.

Having a local grocer charging the people in your community more for the goods they need does not help your community.

Anything that local grocer did with the "extra" money he makes off you and your neighbors is similarly done by the people that Walmart pays.

The claims that Walmart hurts a local economy is just more fake news.  The only difference once Walmart moves in and the community discovers that the local guy was overcharging due to a no-longer viable business model is that the money that the local guy was redistributing is now being redistributed by Walmart employees.  Yes, for saving your community members money, Walton gets to keep some of the profits, as we all do also.  The only loser is the local guy who needs to find a new job where he CAN compete.

This IS the way business works.  Trying to hold on to the old inefficient methods does not do anybody any good, except for the dinosaurs that need to be replaced anyway.  You are not helping your community by paying more - you are only hurting yourself by helping ONE man stay in business a little longer.  In the end, this ONE man will not be saved either - you are only prolonging his misery.

Having a local grocer charging the people in your community more for the goods they need does not help your community.

Anything that local grocer did with the "extra" money he makes off you and your neighbors is similarly done by the people that Walmart pays.

The claims that Walmart hurts a local economy is just more fake news.  The only difference once Walmart moves in and the community discovers that the local guy was overcharging due to a no-longer viable business model is that the money that the local guy was redistributing is now being redistributed by Walmart employees.  Yes, for saving your community members money, Walton gets to keep some of the profits, as we all do also.  The only loser is the local guy who needs to find a new job where he CAN compete.

This IS the way business works.  Trying to hold on to the old inefficient methods does not do anybody any good, except for the dinosaurs that need to be replaced anyway.  You are not helping your community by paying more - you are only hurting yourself by helping ONE man stay in business a little longer.  In the end, this ONE man will not be saved either - you are only prolonging his misery.

the local grocer would probably pay his employees better

walmart once had a food drive for its own employees

they have superfreighters that bring 150,000 containers of junk from China but return back to China empty

you think that is substainable trade

If every large company like Walmart had their CEO's take less and paid their employees more we would have a thriving economy like never seen before......a CEO doesn't need a $500 million bonus, just having $500m as a person should be ilegal.....

Which scenario is better for America?

Scenario 1:

The top 1%, or 10,000 people, makes an average wage of $10 million per year

The other 99%, or 990,000 people, makes an average wage of $30,000 per year

Scenario 2:

The top 1%, or 10,000 people, makes an average wage of $1 million per year

The other 99%, or 990,000 people, makes an average wage of $120,000 per year