Cole Hamels due for some serious regression

Gabe

JFC

You really believe the things you type????????

Can understand if your a newbie, but your a forum veteran for the most part.

It's plainly and PAINfully obviously all you want to hear is the BS from your mouth.

Incredibe

I'd make Gabe a favorite vs you betting wa MLB lines.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd make Gabe a favorite vs you betting wa MLB lines.

So would anybody with a clue.   Someone would be feeding him plays, I do my own work.   My own modeling, my own spreadsheets and I have some very good mentors who I work with as well who don't spend all day talking shit to people and playing the part like they are some bigshot.

Are you giving him the plays?

What do you think Gabe would hit normalized to -110

Reno and Fishhead go around sucking each others dick in every thread,  what they say about me goes through one ear and out the other.  

I've made thousands betting against pitchers who are overachieving and it isn't hard to figure that out.   Of course the sample size isn't high but it is something to ponder and keep an eye on.   If you throw any stat out there someone can come in and talk shit about it.... Some people talk shit just to be talking shit..

So would anybody with a clue.   Someone would be feeding him plays, I do my own work.   My own modeling, my own spreadsheets and I have some very good mentors who I work with as well who don't spend all day talking shit to people and playing the part like they are some bigshot.

Fade the Padres

Fade Zimmerman

Marques is a gas can.

You don't model shit

To many worry and concerned about my MODEST success level.....all the while knowing sparsely about me.

Quite funny

Love forums

Been nice picking up nearly 100k just for posting at various forums ....just for posting .....while the SMALL FEW that ramble on about me haven't made a cent doing such with their crazy assumptions, the majority of which have never met me and never will.

Small town Iowan did well .....I feel good

not everything is according to HOYLE when it comes to baseball.   Billy, fish, reno and the whole I am better than everybody crew act like they have nothing to learn.

Seriously Billy,  baseball has changed a lot throughout the years and adjustments need to be made.   Do you really think you know everything there is to know and have nothing yet to learn?

Fade the Padres

Fade Zimmerman

Marques is a gas can.

You don't model shit

Sometimes it is that simple.  Fading alfredo Simon last year was a goldmine.

Fading Zimmerman, Arroyo, weaver will eventually turn profitable especially if you risk the right amount of dollars and pick your spots.   Weaver is bound to get smoked with all his fly balls and when he goes to a park that has some nice wind, where flyballs easily turn into homeruns you better know it's time to bet TT over FF at 5 dimes and TT over for the game.